Alan Pardew

JH

Fuck sake... :laugh: Some people going way overboard. Yes we played like shit, but almost no team can keep a standerd of good football all season. plus this was probley the worst time to play Q.P.R The whole club is on probley the biggest high of the season after signing all those players

I'm not at all Pardews biggest fan. but he's done a terrific jobe with the players he's got. And if he hadn't started R taylor in the games he has, we would be no were near the position were in, as he's joint top scorer :D not saying much, but still..

I think tonight just sums us this forum now for me like. Depressing as f***.

If people can't see 1 loss in 10 games, 4th in the table, 3 clean-sheets out of 4, after playing Arsenal, an away derby, Fulham at home who we never seem to do well against, and an away point at a team who've been on a high after a takeover and had half a new side out, then f***ing hell.

Are you happy with that performance and style of play?

Nope, but I can see why we played like that. I think less resilient sides would have lost.

Are you suggesting our gameplan was to play that s*** and keep giving the ball away?

Are you suggesting that it is Pardew's fault that the players kept giving the ball away?

When it's players like Ryan Taylor and Shola Ameobi, yes.

What about the other 9?

I think their performances could very well have improved considerably if the aforementioned two weren't on the pitch.

If people can't see 1 loss in 10 games, 4th in the table, 3 clean-sheets out of 4, after playing Arsenal, an away derby, Fulham at home who we never seem to do well against, and an away point at a team who've been on a high after a takeover and had half a new side out, then f***ing hell.

Nope, but I can see why we played like that. I think less resilient sides would have lost.

Are you suggesting our gameplan was to play that s*** and keep giving the ball away?

Are you suggesting that it is Pardew's fault that the players kept giving the ball away?

What about the other 9?

I think their performances could very well have improved considerably if the aforementioned two weren't on the pitch.

Hmmm.

No, wondered if he'd considered using subs though. 

Fuck sake... :laugh: Some people going way overboard. Yes we played like shit, but almost no team can keep a standerd of good football all season. plus this was probley the worst time to play Q.P.R The whole club is on probley the biggest high of the season after signing all those players

I'm not at all Pardews biggest fan. but he's done a terrific jobe with the players he's got. And if he hadn't started R taylor in the games he has, we would be no were near the position were in, as he's joint top scorer :D not saying much, but still..

Who's going well overboard mate? You've just made the exact same points as everyone else I can see.

Ever considered supporting Stoke City?

Or just looking at the numbers instead of watching the football?

Honestly Nut, what part of Newcastle's football has pleased you this season? Possession? Steely midfield? Passing? Watertight defence? Precious few bright spots for me. If that makes me depressing as f***, then fine :dontknow:. One of Crumpy's Papering over the cracks threads wouldn't be out of place for me though.

Results do actually count as part of the football you know :razz:

You're just trolling now, you b****** :lol:

Anyway, in case you're being serious, I refer you to Dave's Teletext post. Near verbatim for a post I made yonks ago.

http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/9945737.jpg

:lol:

In general, a point against a buzzing QPR who have also just stolen one of our best players from us would have been acceptable to me. A win was possible if we were at our best, but that's not football.

Don't see how it's hard to understand that it's the manner, from both the manager's selections and tactics, and the team's performance in general, that is more than worthy of criticism tonight.

Also, as pleased as I've been with our start, and we've shown glimpses of what our team can do at it's best, it's not been as fantastic as the points return suggests. We've more than ridden our luck a few times so far, before managing to kill off a game. Suppose we should be glad we can get points even when playing badly. But we also need to prove that we can win a game decisively, too.

Fuck sake... :laugh: Some people going way overboard. Yes we played like shit, but almost no team can keep a standerd of good football all season.

We haven't played anywhere near a good standard of football at any point this season, that's why people are fucked off.

Tonight wasn't the sort of game to play free-flowing football. Aye we were poor, but nowhere near as bad as some people are making out.

I can see us playing much better at Villa on Saturday.

Did someone forget to tell QPR?

Fuck me, why the fuck would you start raylor even if he has scored two goals, he has fucking almost made us loose more then that. Today was a great example in how fucking turboshit ryan taylor is, he was bumfuckingraped by every single QPR player. He could not do anything or even fucking stay on position. We should be fucking happy that Bewtr0idz is a terrible terrible player as SWP would have had 4 assists without doubt.

On the upside, we've 8 points from 12 and three clean sheets. On the downside, we were woeful tonight, the lineup was wrong and Pardew has to take the blame and look to improve it in the future.

Now let's draw a line under it and start planning our arguments for after the Villa defeat next week...

passing isnt difficult , usually when players f*** up is down to not having enough options to pass to, i.e not enough team mates near to pass.

simple f***ing solution, when your team having trouble keeping the ball and passing it, put another man in midfield, is it that hard to understand mr pardew,  f***ing hell it looked like pardew's tactic tonight was to try and lose the damn game and get the sack, im surprised he didnt take krul off and put santon in goals.

Is it? Honestly? Pardews fault?

Is it? Honestly? Pardews fault?

Well he did put them there :lol:

Tonight wasn't the sort of game to play free-flowing football. Aye we were poor, but nowhere near as bad as some people are making out.

Every game should be the sort of game to play free flowing football with the kind of players we have.

Pretty sure Nut told me we'd be playing free-flowing football almost by default without Nolan in the side. Wonder what happened there.

Another thing Pardew needs to take the blame for is our work rate off the ball.

Every time we had it QPR were chasing us down and focing us into making mistakes, but every time they had it they had so much time and space it was untrue.  Too many times people like Obertan were just standing there watching the game go past them, he should have been getting a fucking bollocking.

He picked the wrong team, he was part of the problem.  Ryan Taylor and Shola shouldn't have come out for the 2nd half as they were both as bad as they can get.

Completely missed the point there. They're the home team, new owner, newly promoted, new team...

Every game should be the sort of game to play free flowing football with the kind of players we have.

Pretty sure Nut told me we'd be playing free-flowing football almost by default without Nolan in the side. Wonder what happened there.

I doubt we'd have had a point tonight if Nolan was in that midfield that's for sure.

Completely missed the point there. They're the home team, new owner, newly promoted, new team...

And we have new players, a stronger squad, a new style of play...

people stop talking about "atleast we got a point"

that single point is no consolation for that shocking shower of shit we dished out.

its an indictment of the thread bare team spirit and the lack of motivation we have left in the side. 

a big warning for the future results we will be seeing very soon.

And we have new players, a stronger squad, a new style of play...

Hope you're not backing up the argument against the original post here.  Because it's right.  Huge difference between our new players and theirs.

He picked the wrong team, he was part of the problem.  Ryan Taylor and Shola shouldn't have come out for the 2nd half as they were both as bad as they can get.

Part of the problem - yes.  He got things wrong today obviously.  But I do wonder how much control people think managers have over individual players' performances.  It isn't Football Manager or FIFA out there.