Alan Pardew

JH

So is this "really" because Ashley fell out with Hughton when CH wanted to bring his own assistant in, and MA disagreed?

Tbh i think we're inclined to follow what Golfmag has said. Ashley wants the club littered with cheapo players and fuck off the high earners, with a means to selling the club. I don't really get how it all works but Pardew obviously fits into the blueprint. Mate helping some other mates, probably. In turn, Pardew's got a fucking amazing opportunity - which he should be counting his lucky stars about. Pitiful manager who doesn't deserve to manager a club like Newcastle.

Guest tommykay

Odds mean f*** all

To say a manager has pretty much been confirmed by the bbc the big punters wud be queing up to back at 1.3, i'm still not sure if this is true.

If you owned your own business would you employ someone who could lose you money because you were mates of course not.

Which dipshit was it on here who was adamant that Ashley was "laying the foundations for long term success"

This appointment absolutely f***ing reeks.

That was NE5 if memory serves

my god, cock right up freddy's arse, but boy was he ever right about mike.

Freddy was on Talksport this morning saying he'd have done the same thing.

I don't know how to feel about this honestly, its hard not to hate the club when something like this happens, but at the same time its not the players/fans fault so you want the club to succeeed, quoting jose "things are like this in this club, strange thing happen.."

Odds mean f*** all

To say a manager has pretty much been confirmed by the bbc the big punters wud be queing up to back at 1.3, i'm still not sure if this is true.

If you owned your own business would you employ someone who could lose you money because you were mates of course not.

Yet everyone else has suspended betting?

Which dipshit was it on here who was adamant that Ashley was "laying the foundations for long term success"

if i recall rightly he said he'd have appointed MON or Jol? I'd have been happy with that, discussion for a different time.

if i recall rightly he said he'd have appointed MON or Jol? I'd have been happy with that, discussion for a different time.

He said he tried to appoint MON or Jol when Bobby left, but neither would come at the time.

He said he tried to appoint MON or Jol when Bobby left, but neither would come at the time.

Which just makes it even worse what he did. Sacking him without a replacement.

Seriously going to have nothing to do with the club if this happens (until MA has left that is).

This appointment will do nothing but set us back and leave us either very close to or in the bottom three come the end of the season.

What a retard MA really is.  Hard to support something that goes against everything you believe in.

only thing im looking forward to is the epic booing he will get when he walks on the pitch which i completely agree with and then hopefully they will support the players during the game because its not their fault this has happened. but after that its back to being utterly miserable thanks to the fat boy once again :(

Guest TrueToon

If Ashley had kept Hughton on and if we could have just got a mid-table finish or something similar the clubs attraction and worth would have increased dramatically compared to last time when MA put it up for sale, So he has shot himself in the foot there too, Because I think its still at the forefront of his mind that he wants to sell the club, He just wants us to be a more attractive option to buyers first, But he is going the wrong way about things doing it like this, Alan Pardew will not (In my eyes) be the man to keep us in this league and therfore MA has made a decision that he will come to regret, Even if his regret will have nothing to do with letting us down or footballing matters, It will mess up any potential sale of the club...Every move he makes is a poor one in my eyes...

Guest thefishman

The bloke must get off on being hated though, as it seems everyone in the business world hates him because of the stunts hes pulled!

No chance. Jol had just been made assistant at Spurs at that time and had no managerial pedigree.

Guest WashyGeordie

No chance. Jol had just been made assistant at Spurs at that time and had no managerial pedigree.

He's probablies getting confused to when he sacked Roeder.