The Views Of Pardews Former Fans

Elliottman

'Lock up your wives.

As a manager, did an o.k job with us unfortunately due to his other destractions lost it where it mattered.

Some would like him back here, can´t say i mind either way as i preferred the football we played up until.... Would he be good enough to get us out of our situation?! I have my doubts'

'i like pardew , but i think the job at newcastle would be a bit too big for him tbh mate

having said that , he might do very well but i think you'd have been better off keeping hughton than swapping him for pards ( if the rumours are true'

'lock up yer mrs jordies, parsnips in town.

dont feel sorry for him SR, in that meeting with cortese he said

"he gave him NO choice but to let him go"

IMO that means he was chasing fonte's mrs with his trousers round his ankles'

From friends I have spoken to (West Ham and Southampton Fans) they have all said that they thought 'Pards' was a better than average manager and did a reasonably good job for them. They all said that he was pretty good with the media and seemed to get the teams playing together BUT they each shared the same oppinion as the guys on the Footie Mad Forums - LOCK UP YOUR WIVES!

At the end of the day if he turns out to be a shitter, someone just needs to tell Pards that Andy Carroll's bird was giving him the eye and then let nature run its course. It wouldnt be long before Big Andy knocked him the fuck out.

I don't think he's a terrible manager, West Ham fans I've spoken to don't seem to hate him that much.

If he was replacing Sam Allardyce instead of Chris Hughton, and not working under Mike Ashley, I might have a more optimistic view of it all.

Agreed, it's more what his appointment means for the future of the club that concerns me

For example, Carroll, Jose, Ben Arfa?

Should include Charlton fans in this too, I work with a few of them and they think he's hopeless!

Its welll known that Charlton fans Hate Pardew, Its only because he is not Alan Curbishley!

Probably because he isn't Hughton either, that is one reason why he will fail here.

Should include Charlton fans in this too, I work with a few of them and they think he's hopeless!

Its welll known that Charlton fans Hate Pardew, Its only because he is not Alan Curbishley!

Probably because he isn't Hughton either, that is one reason why he will fail here.

Not to mention the fact that he's a cunt and a terrible manager?

Guest Roger Kint

But Pardew has so much more experience than Hughton. He has won a whole 19 Premier League games more over a much longer peroid....... :shifty:

I don't think he's a terrible manager, West Ham fans I've spoken to don't seem to hate him that much.

If he was replacing Sam Allardyce instead of Chris Hughton, and not working under Mike Ashley, I might have a more optimistic view of it all.

if he'd been replacing allardyce i'd be fucking ecstatic.

i have no idea what pardew will be like, it's a horrible and unnecessary situation to be in though.

the situation wasn't broken and didn't need fixing.

if he'd been replacing allardyce i'd be f***ing ecstatic.

i have no idea what pardew will be like, it's a horrible and unnecessary situation to be in though.

Exactly what most people think.

Very strange that Sir John Hall and especially Freddie Shepherd (who does have a big axe to grind against the current regime) have both come out publicly and said they'd have done exactly the same  ???

And here was I thinking it was because he got them relegated from Premiership, then left them dead bottom of the Championship?

Exactly what most people think.

Very strange that Sir John Hall and especially Freddie Shepherd (who does have a big axe to grind against the current regime) have both come out publicly and said they'd have done exactly the same  ???

They probably think some positivity will help against the inevitable drop in morale.

Of course Freddie Shepherd's comments about Hughton being 'too nice' are proven false: FS sacked a nice man (SBR) and replaced him with an utter cunt, who then destroyed the team. Hell, even Roeder did better than some of the cunts we've had in charge, despite having to play a team of mainly youngsters and being well out of his depth. And out of all the managers the club has had since SBR, Hughton has evidently been the most successful, and the nicest. Either he's just spouting bullshit for the sake of it, or he's too old to learn from his own mistakes.

if he'd been replacing allardyce i'd be fucking ecstatic.

AMEN!!!  qft! :thup:

And here was I thinking it was because he got them relegated from Premiership, then left them dead bottom of the Championship?

Charlton were on 12 points from 19 games with a -20 goal difference when Pardew came in.  He got them 22 points from the next 19 games, really don't think he could be blamed for sending them down like.

Guest tlatish

From friends I have spoken to (West Ham and Southampton Fans) they have all said that they thought 'Pards' was a better than average manager and did a reasonably good job for them. They all said that he was pretty good with the media and seemed to get the teams playing together BUT they each shared the same oppinion as the guys on the Footie Mad Forums - LOCK UP YOUR WIVES!

At the end of the day if he turns out to be a shitter, someone just needs to tell Pards that Andy Carroll's bird was giving him the eye and then let nature run its course. It wouldnt be long before Big Andy knocked him the f*** out.    < This is a good plan.

Charlton were on 12 points from 19 games with a -20 goal difference when Pardew came in.  He got them 22 points from the next 19 games, really don't think he could be blamed for sending them down like.

however he can be blamed for leaving them in the relegation spots in the Championship, losing 10 league matches by November and getting knocked out of the carling cup by Yeovil. quite a contrast to the way Hughton managed a side freshly relegated from the premiership. Charlton fans absolutely despise him.

Many will be saying the same about us and Pardew after he is sacked: Hated because he wasn't Hughton or a Geordie.

Many will be saying the same about us and Pardew after he is sacked: Hated because he wasn't Hughton or a Geordie.

No one wanted Hughton as manager either, he had to earn that respect...and he did that in spades.