What if...

number09

I can't remember how many times I've used this phrase now. I don't care what Ashley achieves with us now, he'll forever be a classless prick who I'll never forgive or trust.

If he gets lucky and we go on to achieve, I don't know how much I will truly enjoy it tbh. I'll forever be looking over my shoulder as I'm cheering along Newcastle United, waiting for the scummer to send it completely down the shitter once more.

I'll never applaud the man again.

NO.... I had 100% faith that Chris would have got us to a top 10 finish.. Pardew has to get us top 6 finish this season for me to think his employment was a good decision.

Did you not see the West Brom game then?

I think 14th-12th or there abouts would have been where we lay this season, and I do think by next season we would have overcame the hump of net been able to beat shitty teams at home. It was a work in progress afterall, as was Hughton.

By the sounds of what 'Pards' has said his job is to just keep the team up...

The feelings chart.

20th-18th - Distain. Someone genuinly kill them all.

17th-15th - Discust. Someone genuinly kill MA's pets.

14th-11th - Bewilderment, what was the point? Someone shag Mikes daughter.

10th-8th - Slight bewilderment, we seemed fairly capable of finishing here under Chris. Wank on Mikes car.

7th-5th - Reasonable joy, accept it was a decent appointment and enjoy Europe. Egg his house.

4th-2nd - Pure joy, accept Mike and Pards as a set of tactical masterminds. Clean the mans car.

1st - Extreme jubilation, accept Mike as God. Clean the mans cock.

The shocking treatment of Hughton will never be forgotten. And the decision by Ashley to appoint a new manager at this stage was a gamble that is typical of the man.  But I thought we were heading for no better than 15th and that was assuming no injury/suspension/imprisonment epidemics. Our last 2 away games (especially WBA) showed the depths we could reach when the tide turned. As far as I'm concerned staying up was always the aim this season and it still is.

If he succeeds I'll be happy, would be very naive of me to suggest I'll ignore it.

It won't change the fact that I think sacking Hughton was a bad decision, but the conclusion would have to be that Ashley's gamble paid off.

FWIW I don't think any manager can get this team into the top 8, so I won't judge Pardew too harshly if say, we finish around 14th/15th.

Aye, I will. But I'll also applaud Ashley's decision if he gives Pardew £50m and we finish in the top four.

It's a pretty big fucking 'what if?' like :lol: We'll struggle to get out the bottom three, nevermind the bottom half.

The feelings chart.

20th-18th - Distain. Someone genuinly kill them all.

17th-15th - Discust. Someone genuinly kill MA's pets.

14th-11th - Bewilderment, what was the point? Someone shag Mikes daughter.

10th-8th - Slight bewilderment, we seemed fairly capable of finishing here under Chris. w*** on Mikes car.

7th-5th - Reasonable joy, accept it was a decent appointment and enjoy Europe. Egg his house.

4th-2nd - Pure joy, accept Mike and Pards as a set of tactical masterminds. Clean the mans car.

1st - Extreme jubilation, accept Mike as God. Clean the mans cock.

Pretty accurate :lol: