Tevez withdraws written transfer request

dinotheprehistoricgeordie

TheSpence proper loves his filthy tabloid gossip.

I was responding to Nixon cryptic post of "Tevez hasn't just been unfaithful to City..." just say what you know rather than fannying around with 3 '...'. I just key "tevez x-wife" into google & found a picture of that bird in article in Heat Hello Ok News Of The World the Daily Mail.

This guys has the loyalty of a soldier of fortune.  Does this prick want some loyalty trophy for showing loyalty after only being paid 150,000 pounds a week?  Shit, I must be 1500 times more loyal, as my loyalty threshold runs at 100 pounds a week.

http://www.jdmfilmreviews.com/images/name-of-the-rose-ron-pearlman.jpg  Tevez backs down in frustration.

He's on a lot more than that.

Standard procedure from City: throw enough money at the problem and it will eventually go away.

Money is absolutely no object and a mere £5m to sort this situation will be seen as money well spent by them. 

It seems that his personal life is in a mess, and his professional life is being over-influenced by his agent. I don't exactly feel sorry for him, but he'll end up drifting like Anelka.

As for Man City, again no sympathy, but if the captain starts carrying on like that, it can't do team spirit any good. If Man U had a home game against a team in the bottom half, with the chance of going top, would they lose?

PS - quite incredible that he's retained the captaincy. At least Owen kept his mouth shut about wanting to go.