Nigel de Jong

Benwell Lad

Smith to come on, smash up De Jong, get sent off, 5 minutes later there is a load of commotion in the stands, Smithy is standing behind Ashley strangling him with Smith's own top and Derek just standing there pissing himself in fear. 2 minutes later 50,000 chanting Smithy, Smithy, Smithy!!!

Release Smith on to the field - he breaks this cunts leg, and he'll be a hero even when hes gone!

I despise De Jong from the bottom of my heart, especially after i found out about his history with this sorta stuff, breaking Holden's leg (who's also a brilliant player like Barfa, although not as good) and kicking Alonso in the chest like it was a fair challenge.

I never thought I'd be happy with someone possibly getting badly injured, its not classy but he deserves it.

Guest VegasToon

Release Smith on to the field - he breaks this cunts leg, and he'll be a hero even when hes gone!

I despise De Jong from the bottom of my heart, especially after i found out about his history with this sorta stuff, breaking Holden's leg (who's also a brilliant player like Barfa, although not as good) and kicking Alonso in the chest like it was a fair challenge.

I never thought I'd be happy with someone possibly getting badly injured, its not classy but he deserves it.

+1

He will recieve more abuse from me than any other opposition player ever has before. My dream scenario is for someone to snap his leg, the ref plays on and we go on to score the only goal in a 1-0 win. He is then stretchered off to a load more abuse from the crowd. Absolutely despise the bloke.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

I don't think I can support intentionally injuring a player or targeting him with rough/late tackles. Doing that makes us no worse than him or that c**t at Wolves. I'd much prefer we just boo and chant against him. Play football and get on with the game. Failing that we can send a strongly worded leaflet to anyone who'll read it.

Felt absolutely mugged after the game at Eastlands, not for the general incompetence of the ref but the tackle on HBA. I really hope it's another big SJP amotosphere (Boxing Day always a big drinking day) and we blow those phoneys away.

Guest Tall Striker

Felt absolutely mugged after the game at Eastlands, not for the general incompetence of the ref but the tackle on HBA. I really hope it's another big SJP amotosphere (Boxing Day always a big drinking day) and we blow those phoneys away.

I was sick as a parrot after that game. 'Robbed' of both the points and our star man. Gutting.

Guest SuperShola!

Unleash Tiote on him.

Tiote and Barton leg-crushing sandwich.

Then, Barton can break his Jaw, Sol can sit on him for a bit then Pardew will shag his wife, infront of him...

:)

I was sick as a parrot after that game. 'Robbed' of both the points and our star man. Gutting.

Yep. Very deflating afternoon. We played really well despite the early blow as well.

Thinking back, we're only in December and there has been some ridiculous ups and downs this season. Really is a bit of a rollercoaster supporting this club.

Guest marky555

I'm considering running on the pitch, pulling De Jongs shorts AND boxers down and just botting him clean up the arse.

Suggestions for,

a) Location of pitch to carry this out on to receive the best possible media visibility to show our anger at his challenge on Ben Arfa

b) How long to bot him for

c) Whether to wear a blob

Cheers

I'm considering running on the pitch, pulling De Jongs shorts AND boxers down and just botting him clean up the arse.

Suggestions for,

a) Location of pitch to carry this out on to receive the best possible media visibility to show our anger at his challenge on Ben Arfa

Cheers

:lol:

Suggestions for,

Cheers

hahaha, good to have you back mate. not sure he's worthy of a botting though.

Suggestions for,

Cheers

I would actually pay 10 quid for someone to do that...if others chip in, you might find it very rewarding!