Nigel de Jong

Benwell Lad

Will he really play? I think Mancini's intelligent enough to realise he's going to get a lot of abuse if he plays on Sunday. Can see him playing Barry/Milner/Yaya Toure/Vieira there rather than putting him through that.

considering how citys midfield got overrun early on without de jong vs everton i really think he'll start

now if mr smith wants to make himself a hero he knows what to do

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Will he really play? I think Mancini's intelligent enough to realise he's going to get a lot of abuse if he plays on Sunday. Can see him playing Barry/Milner/Yaya Toure/Vieira there rather than putting him through that.

considering how citys midfield got overrun early on without de jong vs everton i really think he'll start

now if mr smith wants to make himself a hero he knows what to do

yeah get himself sent off so we can get beat 3-0

I'm considering running on the pitch, pulling De Jongs shorts AND boxers down and just botting him clean up the arse.

Suggestions for,

a) Location of pitch to carry this out on to receive the best possible media visibility to show our anger at his challenge on Ben Arfa

b) How long to bot him for

c) Whether to wear a blob

Cheers

Absolutely no doubt that this is post of the year :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mackems:

If he's still walking towards the end of the game, bring on Smith to break both his legs.

De Jong will have so much pain he wishes he was never born and Smith gets a season ban.

Win-win.