Dale Roberts

Tooj

To summirise this whole story is pretty fucking tragic, but if people would get off there high horse and look at the bigger picture it's pretty clear to see that absolutley no-body was solely to blame here. It's just a seriously unfortunate event, seemingly caused by the actions of 3 people, pretty stupid actions at that.

Dale killing himself does not make him weak, stupid, cowardly or selfish, in reality he was probably just completely drained mentaly, and IN HIS OWN MIND had no-where to turn. Stupid decision by all means, we can all agree on that, he can hardly be blamed though.

His lass was a bitch who made a pretty horrible decision to cheat on her boyfriend, cunt - yes, slag - yes, was she at blame for Dale killing himself though? No.

Paul Terry done what 90% of lads his age would do, tbh.

Where exactly have I revealed myself to be insensitive to depression? I didn't say I had no sympathy whatsoever for the lad.

And my post is far away from the most harsh in this thread, so why is it that it's my attitude being scrutinized?

Because you strongly hint at an absurd/bitter antipathy towards just over half the human race (as well as most on this forum)?

What on earth are you talking about? I don't have as much sympathy for someone who consciously ends their life as I would for someone who has no say in the matter. I cannot comprehend someone ever wanting to end their life without a terminal/horrically disabling illness being involved, it's a simple as that. 

I was referring to your comment on women, ffs.

Your comments re depression barely warrant a response, but I suggest you go and read up about the chemical inbalance in the brain that the condition can trigger. Severe depression is not a lifestyle choice, it's a physical illness.

Paul Terry's facebook - [PM me for details! :iamatwat:]

His email addresses

* [PM me for details! :iamatwat:]

To be honest, has Paul Terry actualy done much wrong? Like was he mates with Dale Roberts?

I'm pretty sure most single blokes (presuming he's single) would cheat with a blokes lass regardless, I know I personaly couldn't give a f*** if a lass I shag is with a bloke or not.

His lass is the one who was in a comitted relationship, and imo the one to blame

[/Just to get a bit of perspective put into place]

If PT had a family and/or was mates with Dale then it's a differant story like.

Paul Terry was their lodger while injured.

Paul Terry's facebook - [PM me for details! :iamatwat:]

His email addresses

To be honest, has Paul Terry actualy done much wrong? Like was he mates with Dale Roberts?

I'm pretty sure most single blokes (presuming he's single) would cheat with a blokes lass regardless, I know I personaly couldn't give a f*** if a lass I shag is with a bloke or not.

His lass is the one who was in a comitted relationship, and imo the one to blame

[/Just to get a bit of perspective put into place]

If PT had a family and/or was mates with Dale then it's a differant story like.

Paul Terry was their lodger while injured.

I guess he was paying his way Terry style then.

Where exactly have I revealed myself to be insensitive to depression? I didn't say I had no sympathy whatsoever for the lad.

And my post is far away from the most harsh in this thread, so why is it that it's my attitude being scrutinized?

Because you strongly hint at an absurd/bitter antipathy towards just over half the human race (as well as most on this forum)?

What on earth are you talking about? I don't have as much sympathy for someone who consciously ends their life as I would for someone who has no say in the matter. I cannot comprehend someone ever wanting to end their life without a terminal/horrically disabling illness being involved, it's a simple as that. 

I was referring to your comment on women, ffs.

Your comments re depression barely warrant a response, but I suggest you go and read up about the chemical inbalance in the brain that the condition can trigger. Severe depression is not a lifestyle choice, it's a physical illness.

Which comment on women? You're funny. :lol: