Dale Roberts

Tooj

Guest toonlass

Looks like shagging your team mates lass runs in the Terry family. Found this when I looked on Wikipedia about Dale Roberts. Seems that Dale Roberts' fiancé was caught shagging Paul Terry and someone updated Paul Terry's wiki page

Paul Laurence Terry (born 4 March 1979) is an English footballer, who currently plays for Conference National club Darlington. He made 206 appearances in the Football League for Yeovil Town and Leyton Orient between 2003 and 2009.

Hide Club career

Terry began his footballing career in 1999 with Dagenham & Redbridge for whom he made 130 appearances in all competitions in four years,[1] helping the club to the Isthmian League Premier Division title in June 2000.[2] He was called up for the semi-professional England National Game XI in January 2003.[3]

Terry signed for Division Three side Yeovil Town in August 2003.[4] He made 155 league and cup appearances for Yeovil in four years,[1] helping the club to the championship of that division, renamed Football League Two, in May 2005.[5] He signed a new one-year extension to his contract in July 2006,[6] but suffered a cruciate knee ligament injury that required surgery in early December 2006 and ruled him out of the rest of the 2006–07 season.[7]

In June 2007, after his contract with Yeovil expired, he joined League One side Leyton Orient on a one-year contract.[8] Terry made 49 appearances for Orient in the 2007–08 season and signed a new one-year contract in June 2008,[9] and scored his only league goal for Orient the following season in the 2–0 win at Walsall on 6 September 2008.[10] He made 81 appearances in total for Orient before he was one of eight players released by manager Geraint Williams at the end of the 2008–09 season.[1][11]

Terry signed for Conference National club Grays Athletic on 10 August 2009.[12] He made three appearances for Grays before joining fellow Conference side Rushden & Diamonds on 31 August until the end of the 2009–10 season. But he was then released as a free agent.[13]

On 3 August 2010 he joined Darlington after a successful trial.

He is also a scumbag and i hope he cant sleep at night.

↑ Jump Back A Section

Hide Personal life

He is the older brother of Chelsea and England star centre-back John Terry,[13] and brother-in-law of Liverpool left-back Paul Konchesky, married to Konchesky's sister, Sarah, they have two children together called Georgia and Frankie.[citation needed] In 2010 Terry had an affair with team mate Dale Roberts fiancee.[14]

I hope you enjoy playing happy families and enjoy living with this death on your mind. I hope everytime you look in the mirror you see what a scumbag you really are.

Each season Paul and John have a competition run by Soccer AM on who will score the most goals in the season, called the "Terry-Terry Cup". Although Paul is a midfielder and his brother is a defender, John has won the trophy every season since it was introduced.[citation needed]

It's ridiculously harsh to actually blame the Terry man or the girl for his death. It's not their fault.

How? I would say they were completely at fault.

It's suicide. The only person at fault is Dale Roberts. If I divorce my wife, and she kills herself, you don't blame me, you question her mental stability.

Those two have only done what millions of other Britons will do this year and are doing right now.

It's ridiculously harsh to actually blame the Terry man or the girl for his death. It's not their fault.

As tragic and sad as the situation is, if committing suicide was the natural response everyone had to being cheated on, the world would be quite empty. Affairs happen - it's ridiculous to blame the death entirely on the shoulders of two people, when the circumstances are completely unknown.

As tragic and sad as the situation is, if committing suicide was the natural response everyone had to being cheated on, the world would be quite empty. Affairs happen - it's ridiculous to blame the death entirely on the shoulders of two people, when the circumstances are completely unknown.

I don't think they're completely at fault, but it's unfair to say that they're not at fault at all. Of course they are.

It's quite a large assumption to make that the suicide was only over a woman/ an affair. There could easily be numerous contributing factors to cause such an action.

It's suicide. The only person at fault is Dale Roberts. If I divorce my wife, and she kills herself, you don't blame me, you question her mental stability.

Those two have only done what millions of other Britons will do this year and are doing right now.

Give your head a shake man.