David Bentley joins Birmingham City on loan

jdckelly
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest kingdawson

You had to pull in my name like KD, stop stalking me please.  :rolleyes:

Stalking you? no i put your name in it because it was you that was making a big song and dance about it. I specifically remember you and your know it all self laughing going on about the Berbatov prediction for a few pages. Fast forward a few months when we get £30+ mill and there's not a peep from you. You actually had the nerve to guarantee we won't get more than £20m..the nerve of your know it all self.

7m is a lot for somebody who has looked awfully short of confidence for the last 2 seasons.. I'd try elsewhere like

KD is just pulling figures out of his jacksie tbf.

No it's what i like to call 'common sense'. We forked out 15m on him and Levy is known for being a shrewd businessman in regards to transfers so i doubt he's be willing to take that much of a hit.

Yeah but Ashley is known for being very cheap.

Guest kingdawson

He loves fees talk does KD, remember arguing over the price of Huddlestone with him refused to admit he was wrong.

I remember that too tbh. You quoted Wikipedia as your source and i used the BBC website. There was no further proof so no one admitted anything.

Bentley will be sold for 4 million tops.Levy has lost big money on players before,just look at Bent.He doesn't always recoup his money.

Would Kemsley have an influence in these deals or is he on bad terms with Levy?

Guest kingdawson

You had to pull in my name like KD, stop stalking me please.  :rolleyes:

Stalking you? no i put your name in it because it was you that was making a big song and dance about it. I specifically remember you and your know it all self laughing going on about the Berbatov prediction for a few pages. Fast forward a few months when we get £30+ mill and there's not a peep from you. You actually had the nerve to guarantee we won't get more than £20m..the nerve of your know it all self.

Remembering stuff like that makes you a stalker, have you put those pages in a frame for this moment?

No i like when know it all's talk and pass of their opinion as fact. Decent people hush up when they have no idea what they're talking about or at least simply admit they were wrong afterwards (not ignore posts and threads).

Guest Heneage

He loves fees talk does KD, remember arguing over the price of Huddlestone with him refused to admit he was wrong.

I remember that too tbh. You quoted Wikipedia as your source and i used the BBC website. There was no further proof so no one admitted anything.

No I used Wikipedia pages that included footnote links to the BBC. You didn't state a source you just said I was wrong.