David Bentley joins Birmingham City on loan

jdckelly
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would you rather have, Seb Larsson or Bentley? Larsson would be cheaper and probably on lower wages and has the better attitude.

Is the attitude thing not up for debate when you consider Larsson is having a contract dispute with his club over a reported pay rise?

Look man, you weren't nominated for best football poster. Why should he listen to you? Get over it. :lol:

Getting your son to vote for you doesn't count.

He got as many votes as you. :lol:

Who would you rather have, Seb Larsson or Bentley? Larsson would be cheaper and probably on lower wages and has the better attitude.

Is the attitude thing not up for debate when you consider Larsson is having a contract dispute with his club over a reported pay rise?

Look man, you weren't nominated for best football poster. Why should he listen to you? Get over it. :lol:

too early to be remembered for best forum feud 2011.....leave it till october.

Guest Heneage

And the lad knows his stuff what more can I say.

I'm strangely indifferent about this signing, despite rating him very highly when he was at Blackburn.

It's probably because Barton is playing so brilliantly out on the wing, and I can see this transfer moving him in and pushing Nolan behind Carroll, which I really don't want. However, if we sign him to play on the left wing, I'd be very happy with that, as if he can rediscover his form, he'd be a massive improvement over Jonas.

He's a quality player who we can pick up probably on the cheap. No brainer. All this bad attitude talk. he's been treated quite badly at Spurs yet I haven't heard anything about moaning or saying he's desperate to leave etc. He was a bit arrogant when he was younger and that seems to have stuck with him even though he's grown up now. Get the skillfull cunt in.

Guest Loven11

But would you want Bentley, and Keane and Gio and a bit of cash, if it meant losing Carroll?

Not saying it's happening, just wondering.

Nee chance.

But would you want Bentley, and Keane and Gio and a bit of cash, if it meant losing Carroll?

Absolutely no way.

One of the best young and upcoming English strikers for Keane (finished and expensive), Gio (lightweight and has not adapted to the PL) and Bentley (will he ever be the player he was at Blackburn?). 

Carroll works for us -  lots of goals and assists and the team is structured around him.  Can we afford to change our style at this point in the season to accommodate the 3 Spurs players?  Plus they would hugely increase the wage bill compared to Carroll.

What would be the point bringing in Keane and Bentley, the former to be the perfect mould to play alongside Carroll and the former to play on the wings to give Carroll decent service, to get rid of the player they were being brought in to compliment? :lol: