David Bentley joins Birmingham City on loan

jdckelly
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On the subject of Bentley, it depends what the price is, if they pay us £8m for his services, then I will be indifferent towards the whole situation.

So, on that basis, I voted no.

What?  :lol: Who are we talking about again?

David Bentley.

He's shit.

Guest VegasToon

You have to forgive him, most people in America are Man U/Chelsea/Arsenal/Barca "fans" - we have to just be glad that he found NUFC at all.

Barca and Arsenal I can understand, but I hate the fuckin Man U and Chelsea supporters over here.  One of my friends was talking about switching to Arsenal when Rooney was going to quit.  That kind of support just pisses me off.

I have become accustomed to seeing ManUre shirts at any game here...and even Arsenal and Chelsea tops.  But what has sent me into a homicidal rage is all of the Spurs tops that just suddenly appeared in the last 18 months.  And you talk to a lot of these pricks and they will tell you that their favorite clubs are Tottenham, Arsenal, Real Madrid and Barcelona.  I can hear the very fabric of the Universe being torn when these windbags pour shit from their mouths.

I was a Newcastle fan at the time, it was a $20 shirt I found at a tournament though, I couldn't pass up as I didn't have any. Never would I actually consider supporting them.

Never said you were, just said the Arsenal shirt was gay. O0 Which it is, seriously. It blatantly gave you that smug "I'm well better than you." look anyone wearing one gets. :lol:

You have to forgive him, most people in America are Man U/Chelsea/Arsenal/Barca "fans" - we have to just be glad that he found NUFC at all.

Barca and Arsenal I can understand, but I hate the fuckin Man U and Chelsea supporters over here.  One of my friends was talking about switching to Arsenal when Rooney was going to quit.  That kind of support just pisses me off.

I actually think Arsenal fans here are the worst. Man Utd. and Chelsea fans at least acknowledge that at some point in time they jumped on a bandwagon. Arsenal fans get all defensive and act like they are better than the others. Really irritating.

Guest VegasToon

I actually think Arsenal fans here are the worst. Man Utd. and Chelsea fans at least acknowledge that at some point in time they jumped on a bandwagon. Arsenal fans get all defensive and act like they are better than the others. Really irritating.

I actually never see an Arsenal fans, but I can see if you were new to watching the Premier League why they would be a top choice to support along with Barca. 

The thing about the Toon when I signed up was that I never knew that it was like being in the mafia.  On pain of death, I can never leave.  I find it absolutely impossible to switch allegiances.  Even last season, I could not give a shit about the Premier League.  All 20 teams could go and fuck themselves.

Anyway, back to Bentley.  I certainly would not mind one bit if he came.  Somewhere in there is a very useful player, as we knew with Barton.

Where exactly would he be playing and what does this mean for Routledge? Can't see him displacing Barton on the right, he's been a revelation there. On the left perhaps with Ben Ben Ben Arfa with Carroll up front? Confused at this signing unless it's meant as a left winger only.

Where exactly would he be playing and what does this mean for Routledge? Can't see him displacing Barton on the right, he's been a revelation there. On the left perhaps with Ben Ben Ben Arfa with Carroll up front? Confused at this signing unless it's meant as a left winger only.

That means Routledge to LFC  :lol: :lol:

strangely, we are not one of the clubs listed as being interested in the Sky Sports article.

However, Southampton are now fielding enquiries from a host of clubs from both the Premier League and the Championship.

The likes of Wigan, Bolton, West Ham, Swansea, Portsmouth, Leicester and Middlesbrough are all believed to be keeping tabs on his situation.

strangely, we are not one of the clubs listed as being interested in the Sky Sports article.

However, Southampton are now fielding enquiries from a host of clubs from both the Premier League and the Championship.

The likes of Wigan, Bolton, West Ham, Swansea, Portsmouth, Leicester and Middlesbrough are all believed to be keeping tabs on his situation.

sky sports.com is where they dump stuff they ain't sure on so ssn keeps some credibility

sky sports.com is where they dump stuff they ain't sure on so ssn keeps some credibility

SSN has credibility?

And that list is the sort of list you see on news items on FM where they just list every club that's scouted the player :lol:

Top ITK is saying Bentley to Newcastle, Keane no to Brum (wants to stay in London), Beckham definitely in (to Spurs) and Walker to Villa.

Just passing on, I know nothing more than that.

idle question and not really accusing you or anything but where the hell do these "itks" come from

Top ITK is saying Bentley to Newcastle, Keane no to Brum (wants to stay in London), Beckham definitely in (to Spurs) and Walker to Villa.

idle question and not really accusing you or anything but where the hell do these "itks" come from

I like the way they all appear to be rated too. :lol:

Guest Tall Striker

Is that like the Admin on that ITK board?

Guest sicko2ndbest

When you say Top ITK. What are his credentials?