Newcastle v West Ham, Wednesday 5th January, 7.45pm

Guest toonlass

Guest neesy111

We have a strikeforce that have scored 4 goals in the topflight tonight.  They have scored 1 goal this season between them in the league.

If that doesn't get people concerned nothing will.

We still have Nolan and Barton to score the goals but I agree with you.

We need a STRIKER ASAP.

Guest neesy111

the rumors about smith going to leeds could b true then if he isnt on the bench.

Please let it be true :prays:

We have a strikeforce that have scored 4 goals in the topflight tonight.  They have scored 1 goal this season between them in the league.

If that doesn't get people concerned nothing will.

Well we could've played Ranger and Xisco and had a combined total of 1 PL goal. 0 this season. Obviously the better choice.

We're gonna lose Ranger.

We're not gonna lose Ranger. It's better they iron out all his rough edges now, and don't give him too much too early. He's been veyr good as an impact player off the bench and should continue to fill that role, until he picks things up in training etc.

So finally we get to see Leon Best play from the outset. Happy for the guy, and I'm sure he'll do well. Call it a hunch.

We're gonna lose Ranger.

We're not gonna lose Ranger. It's better they iron out all his rough edges now, and don't give him too much too early. He's been veyr good as an impact player off the bench and should continue to fill that role, until he picks things up in training etc.

So finally we get to see Leon Best play from the outset. Happy for the guy, and I'm sure he'll do well. Call it a hunch.

That's the spirit!

Best might have a decent long range shot judging by that one that skimmed the bar a few months back. worth chancing it against the clown in goal for wham.  :thup:

on the downside his wigan performance was cringeworthy.

Pardew's omission of Ranger from the starting line-up reminds me (again) that N-O has a wanking smilie (:fwap:) but not a w***** smilie. I guess this is the closest we have: :wave:

So, Pardew....  :wave:

jajajajajajajajaja

Mike Ashley can you please drive down to Manchester airport and kidnap Edin Dzeko.

No, but that could be the reason why Smith and Shola aren't on the bench. Special agents, you know.

:lol: :lol: