One attacking player - who do you want?

Dave

Does anyone know if this Traore has any technique whatsoever or is he just some sort of Zigic-like redwood, waiting for the ball to arrive at altitude?

Key "Lacina Traore - CFR Cluj " into Youtube the film is 1 min 19 secs. Music is awful but he scores some corkers

Does anyone know if this Traore has any technique whatsoever or is he just some sort of Zigic-like redwood, waiting for the ball to arrive at altitude?

Key "Lacina Traore - CFR Cluj " into Youtube the film is 1 min 19 secs. Music is awful but he scores some corkers

I like how the last image is a really quick view of him at the airport fucking off.

:thup: Looks like a black Peter Crouch.

"The most important thing, I think, for this particular club is that they can carry the shirt and be big enough and bold enough to play with the expectation," Pardew told Sky Sports. "Those two players [Keane and Bentley] obviously fit that bill.

"I can't say we haven't spoken to Spurs because I was speaking to them last week and we talked about players. I think they want to do some movement and we want to do some movement.

"Whether we take a player from Spurs is a question I can't answer, but we are looking at the market and we want to bring an offensive player in. I have made no mistake about that with the board and with the press - I want an offensive player."

Hopefully that didn't include them wanting Carroll...

I like how the last image is a really quick view of him at the airport fucking off.

Nostradamous-esque.

True, but it doesn't show in his play.

He was rubbish today but he's no winger.

Houllier is having problems with him

GABBY Agbonlahor has ignored Aston Villa boss Gerard Houllier's fitness advice amidst the Frenchman's concern that he is getting "too stocky".

Speaking earlier in the season, Houllier said: “The fact is I think he's too stocky.

“I have told him to lay off the weights. Sometimes the players do too much. The Gabby I saw when I was watching TV in France was different to what I see here. He was thinner, more wiry and, wow, quick."

Agbonlahor, though, is adamant.

“I can see where the manager is coming from, of course, but I think I was the same last season and that was my best season at Villa. I think maybe if I trimmed down and became how I was when I first broke into the team then I might lose an element to my game," he told The Telegraph.

theres no logical reason for it but every time i see agbonlahor i get this urge to punch him

I get it too. He has one of those faces.