Newcastle United 5 - 0 West Ham United - 05/01/11 - post match reaction from p35

Dave

Newcastle are nuts. We hammer teams. We haven't hammered teams in the Premiership for years.

We're now one of those teams that when it clicks.. it really clicks! But when it doesn't, we're fucked :lol:

Get too fuck man. I reckon I'd have had a sporting chance tonight playing by myself in my kegs while drinking a bottle of brandy.

Guest neesy111

3 hatricks by 3 players this season must be while since we have done that

Last season we did.  Can't remember in the premiership though.

Newcastle are nuts. We hammer teams. We haven't hammered teams in the Premiership for years.

We're now one of those teams that when it clicks.. it really clicks! But when it doesn't, we're f***ed :lol:

But the most important thing is that we seem to beat the teams that we should be at the moment! Haven't done that for years either!

3 hatricks by 3 players this season must be while since we have done that

Or even the last time we hit 5 goals 3 times in a season? Let alone with our best striker out.

We really are quite good when we turn it on. Need to stop this long ball nonsense constantly.

We're now one of those teams that when it clicks.. it really clicks! But when it doesn't, we're f***ed :lol:

But the most important thing is that we seem to beat the teams that we should be at the moment! Haven't done that for years either!

Let's not get carried away, man! It's only 2 games. Let's see if we can get these results all the second half of the season. But yeah, it's been a great new year so far :D

What's the point of this man city team? So rich and so incredibly humdrum. Its like buying yourself a gold plated nissan almera estate

Off topic, but I cba to leave the thread.

:lol:

What's the point of this man city team? So rich and so incredibly humdrum. Its like buying yourself a gold plated nissan almera estate

Off topic, but I cba to leave the thread.

Gimme Cheicks scarf thingy.