Sack Race - Who is Next?

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hodgson for me i reckon.

The fans don't want him there at all.

Reading some of their comments earlier they were saying things like "we're never gunna get into the champions league under Hodgson" etc etc.

They still think and expect to be in the champions league.

If one of us lot had said that we'd be labelled deluded within a second.

We're still labelled deluded for hoping for survival this season for fucks sake.

But we're not Liverpool. We're Newcastle. We don't have that divine right to be challenging for the Champions League every season. And rightly so. We're not a patch on the best team in the world with the bestest, most loyal fans in the world.

But we're not Liverpool. We're Newcastle. We don't have that divine right to be challenging for the Champions League every season. And rightly so. We're not a patch on the best team in the world with the bestest, most loyal fans in the world.

How silly of me...

Pathetic fans of the ficklest order.

Can only imagine the media hysteria if this happened in NE1

"always getting on the back of the manager"

"demanding instant success"

"only want shearer or keegan"

and more such moralizing from the london baised media who probably only took a cursory glance at the situation in the first place before reaching for their old standby articles in such cases.

but liverpool and their "most knowledgeable fans in the world" "most loyal fans"  "best fans in the world" "always give managers time" do it, nothing no moralizing no finger wagging no lectures just "liverpool fans deserve better" fucking biased pricks the lot of them

grants getting desperate, citing sunderland losing 6-0 (it was 5-1 though i suppose its easy to lose track of our big home wins this season :) ) and look how they recovered conviently overlooking villa who were the ones who got smacked 6-0 and are utter shite

also sent out an e-mail apologizing to the fans

I'm still amazed how Grant is still in the job tbh. Hodgson will be lucky to survive the day, and I'll be amazed if he's still their boss for the next league game. Houllier is probably safe for now, but a couple more defeats and he could be out. Ancelotti is living on time he boughjt last year for winning the league, how long that will buy him is a mystery, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him go soon or last all the way to the end of the season.

Grant's future to be decided at a board meeting next wednesday.

:lol: I hate this, can they not hurry up a little rather than just mention it in passing at a scheduled board meeting? It is one of the biggest decisions in the club's history after all. :lol:

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Houlierr could be next as he got the dreaded backing by the board.

But I think I expect Hodgson to go before him.