Sebastian Larsson

Guest taps01

Interesting to see if Birmingham would still want Bentley if Larsson doesn't move. Doesn't seem they finalised that yet, and so they might be stalling the move to see if Larsson stays.

I doubt it, considering how little Larsson is supposedly on.

Guest Bartons_Bitch

Aye than god we never signed him for 1 million and on cheap wages, would have been a f***ing disaster.

I get the cut of your jib. I bet you think you're a cut above the rest with your witty persona and sarcastic patter?

Let me point you towards the direction of James Perch: signed for £1m, on cheap wages and yes - a fucking disaster.

Aye than god we never signed him for 1 million and on cheap wages, would have been a f***ing disaster.

I get the cut of your jib. I bet you think you're a cut above the rest with your witty persona and sarcastic patter?

Let me point you towards the direction of James Perch: signed for £1m, on cheap wages and yes - a fucking disaster.

BURN.

Let me point you towards the direction of James Perch: signed for £1m, on cheap wages and yes - a f***ing disaster.

should i kiss your nerve better?

Larsson is pretty much proven in the Premiership.

Thats him telt :lol: