Competition: Ziani chooses El-Jaisch (rich as f*ck Qatari club)

Optimistic Nut

Told ya. Pardew with money :nope:

The rumors so far make me really doubt him in the transfer market. Ok, he got us Ben Arfa on a permanent deal, but he would be a right retard if not. Hopefully Carr have something to say.

:lol:

Unbelievable.

Looked good for Algeria against England that I definitely remember. Quick, tricky sort that looks to take on players. We could do with more of that tbh. Doesn't seem to have worked out at Wolfsburg, but for the price quoted definitely worth the risk.

one thing I´m not happy about is that he is so old. he won´t be any better and the older he gets the slower he will be. not perfect for hes kind of player.

know nothing about him so will not say anything untill he played. but I´m not happy with his age.

The rumors so far make me really doubt him in the transfer market. Ok, he got us Ben Arfa on a permanent deal, but he would be a right retard if not. Hopefully Carr have something to say.

Unbelievable.

A complete lost cause.

Looked good for Algeria against England that I definitely remember. Quick, tricky sort that looks to take on players. We could do with more of that tbh. Doesn't seem to have worked out at Wolfsburg, but for the price quoted definitely worth the risk.

one thing I´m not happy about is that he is so old. he won´t be any better and the older he gets the slower he will be. not perfect for hes kind of player.

know nothing about him so will not say anything untill he played. but I´m not happy with his age.

but to be fair. he looks quite interesting at youtube :facepalm:

:dowie:

He's 28.

He's 28 ffs!

Plays like he's massively on the decline, though.

He's 28 years old. And for the record he is significantly quicker than both Bentley and Larsson who are three years younger.

How often does he play for Wolfsburg? Is he a regular starter? or a squad player?

Barely played at all.

Don't think he's stepped onto the pitch this season. He was poor at the end of his Marseille career, so lack of games has only caused further decline,

How often does he play for Wolfsburg? Is he a regular starter? or a squad player?

Barely played at all.

Don't think he's stepped onto the pitch this season. He was poor at the end of his Marseille career, so lack of games has only caused further decline,

From the sounds of it, the epitome of a confidence player then? I am surprised mind, i watched him against England in the World Cup and he was really decent against us, had only heard bits about him before that but i was always under the impression he was still a good player.

Barely played at all.

Had a good pre-season and was first choice at the start of the season but after a couple of poor games got dropped - just as the season before.

Probably could get something out of him I guess, and he'd be an improvement on other potential options.

Yeah, Marseille and Wolfsburg are good teams and so the competition there is tougher. I can't imagine him not being able to offer what Jonas does at the very least.

4 starts then, more than I thought.

aye hopfully a new "older" Tioté

Other than that they're both from Africa there is no comparison - at all.

well I just mean that he came from a club where he didn´t played so much to be our best player

Guest sicko2ndbest

Scott Wilson echo tweeting this rumour reading this forum

:razz:

I'll be honest dave I sent him the algerian website :)