Competition: Ziani chooses El-Jaisch (rich as f*ck Qatari club)

Optimistic Nut

I'm glad taxfree isn't the manager. We'd never buy anyone ever :lol:

I would go for El-Arabi/Gameiro, Hammill, M'Bengue - in january. I'd also signed up Carroll and Enrique for life.  

We'd go to CL tbh with me in charge.

Guest sicko2ndbest

About £3.3m - don't know much about the guy, but if others reckon he's decent then bring him on :thup:

the European scouting network have come up trumps so far. Already made Ashley 15m+ from tiotes inflated price.

Whilst this isn't a similar case due to zianis age the fact that wolfsburg paid 10 m for him will make Ashley feel he has a bargain

Guest sicko2ndbest

A bit of random DWS (Dennis Wise scouting) suggests he's a skillful player with a decent turn of pace. Looks like the type of player that would excite and frustrate in equal measures.

That'll do me

Btw I think once he gets a run of games I think we will find HBA is a bit like that!

I'm going to give my standard "safe" answer to all transfer stories to this.

If he signs, he's not good enough.

If he's good, he won't sign.

A variation on Groucho Marx syndrome.

(He refused to join any club that would have him as a member)

"Ashley will only allow players to be bought if they are under 26 years of age, have some resale value and accept a wage limit of £15K a week, which is around £750K/year."

tell me where he fits into that policy, please.

Guest sicko2ndbest

"Ashley will only allow players to be bought if they are under 26 years of age, have some resale value and accept a wage limit of £15K a week, which is around £750K/year."

15k a week is bullshit

since he won't be signing he fits in quite well.

Where is that quote from?

15k a week is bullshit

that was in the championship. i just pasted it all for max effect.  :lol:

Actually the idea was that substantial fees will only be paid on these kinds of players in the long run. £3 million is not a large fee. Honestly, use your common sense. Don't be so mechanical and rigid in your thinking. If the opportunity is there to add an experienced player who is decent for a small fee and reasonable wages, obviously you still take the deal.

Actually the idea was that substantial fees will only be paid on these kinds of players in the long run. £3 million is not a large fee. Honestly, use your common sense. Don't be so mechanical and rigid in your thinking. If the opportunity is there to add an experienced player who is decent for a small fee and reasonable wages, obviously you still take the deal.

£3m is a huge fee for someone who has no resale value, no prem experience, most likely doesn't speak english, will ask for high wages, sour history with one of our star players. the list goes on.

£3m is a huge fee for someone who has no resale value, no prem experience, most likely doesn't speak english, will ask for high wages, sour history with one of our star players. the list goes on.

Absolute rubbish.

I think we might still end up with Larsson. If no one else goes in with a better he will probably climb down and come here. This one just doesn't seem convincing. Ziani looks a quick and skilful player but then Routledge is that. I'd like to have seen some footage of him actually making or taking goals.