Competition: Ziani chooses El-Jaisch (rich as f*ck Qatari club)

Optimistic Nut

Main points

* Loan deal with the option to sign for €2.5m in the summer.

* Flew to Turkey yesterday to speak to them.

* Ziani preferred the "safe" option of Keyserispor, had a few options with us being the most serious

* Ziani decided that discussions with Newcastle were taking too long, and we considered the fee too much of a risk, as well as being offered a lucrative contract in Turkey.

Then a load of bollocks about Keyserispor.

Good.

Bothroyd instead, eh? Yay.

Hopefully not.

You seem to believe the players get better the further we go down the list.

They don't.

I've never said that, have I? Just couse i don't want certain players, doesn't make me want the players even further down on Pardews seemingly shitty list.

Stop whining about every player we're linked to then and realise things could (and probably will) get worse.

I don't. I was negative when it came to Bentley, Beckham, Ziani, SWP, Keane and now Bothroyd. Do you want any of these - taking the information we've been handed afterwards (which may or may not be correct mind)?

And Larsson. It's just fucking tiresome, all you've done since signing up on here is whinge about players we haven't even brought in.

The lad in your avatar looks a bit special, who's that?

And Larsson. It's just f***ing tiresome, all you've done since signing up on here is whinge about players we haven't even brought in.

The lad in your avatar looks a bit special, who's that?

No, I was rather careless as far as Larsson goes. So? Let me whinge? I've as much right to speak up as those who throws themselves over as good as anyone. It's a forum - people write their opinions.

The picture: Canales.