The 2010/11 FA Cup Thread

Disco

Guest Stephen927
“I thought [Dowd] did give the penalty to be honest. I just want to apologise to the managers, I actually dived trying to win the penalty.

“I said to one of their players would you have done it if it was the last few minutes and he said he I probably would have done it.

“I’m not the sort of player to do it, I own up to that and I apologise for that. It’s one of those things that I don’t like to see in my game. I’ve heard some people say if you feel just a slight touch you should go down so it can work both ways.

“I’m not happy with myself for doing that but I’m happy that we got the draw in the end. [Alex Bruce] was fine about it. Whether he knew if it was a penalty I don’t know but I said sorry I’m trying to win the game. I had a little bit of a laugh and a joke with the referee afterwards saying that’s the first dive I’ve ever done can you tell?”

Guest neesy111

“I thought [Dowd] did give the penalty to be honest. I just want to apologise to the managers, I actually dived trying to win the penalty.

“I said to one of their players would you have done it if it was the last few minutes and he said he I probably would have done it.

“I’m not the sort of player to do it, I own up to that and I apologise for that. It’s one of those things that I don’t like to see in my game. I’ve heard some people say if you feel just a slight touch you should go down so it can work both ways.

“I’m not happy with myself for doing that but I’m happy that we got the draw in the end. [Alex Bruce] was fine about it. Whether he knew if it was a penalty I don’t know but I said sorry I’m trying to win the game. I had a little bit of a laugh and a joke with the referee afterwards saying that’s the first dive I’ve ever done can you tell?”

Most ppl thought it was actually a penalty where I was watching it :lol:

Guest Stephen927

He also went on to apologise for looking like Lewis Hamilton and John Tickle's love child. I cannot find quotes for this.

Guest neesy111

WBA getting knocked out can't be good for their confidence either.

They are dropping like a stone, long may it continue.