Kia Joorabchian appointed football advisor? Nah.

jdckelly

Is this real?  ???

its written by oliver so probably not

'have appointed'....it's happened = facts?

What the f*** is he up to?

And is this an official role, ie we're employing him?

I doubt he's doing it for free? :dontknow:

Something's not right. I am a cynical c*** though.

Presume Dave means as in will he be directly employed by the club or just do some contract work finding players etc.

Either way... ???

The last time Kia sorted Pards out with a couple of world class players Pardew hardly played the fuckers.

A list of some of the players he may have rights to /working with  Carlos Tévez, Marcelo Mattos, Gustavo Nery, Roger, Javier Mascherano, Carlos Alberto, Sebastián Domínguez, Marinho &  Ramires.

His company website has a load of information on  http://mediasportsinvestments.com/

Don't believe it for one second. Were it true however, it would be slightly promising. It's adventurous and he's hardly going to come in to sit on his arse all day keeping Ashley company a la Lambiarse, would suggest some upcoming transfer activity as well.

Guest toonlass

I'm just surprised that the phrases "I understand" and "wide of the mark" haven't been used in the article

I understand that suggestions he was going to use those phrases are wide of the mark.

:iamatwat:

Don't believe it for one second. Were it true however, it would be slightly promising. It's adventurous and he's hardly going to come in to sit on his arse all day keeping Ashley company a la Lambiarse, would suggest some upcoming transfer activity as well.

The bloke is viper you want him nowhere near NUFC.

Think I'm getting mixed up with Zahavi.

kia and Pini Zahavi often seem to work together and appear to be partners in a lot of things

before he went to chelsea, ramires was 50% on by kia and 30% owned by pini

these guys are (allegedly) murkier than really dirty water so i would not want them involved in NUFC imho

Think I'm getting mixed up with Zahavi.

kia and Pini Zahavi often seem to work together and appear to be partners in a lot of things

before he went to chelsea, ramires was 50% on by kia and 30% owned by pini

these guys are (allegedly) murkier than really dirty water so i would not want them involved in NUFC imho

seconded. the idea of individual persons owning players is farcical and these ideas will creep in with this bloke.

i know we say this every month or so these days, but ashley can't be that stupid can he? why would you appoint someone like him as a "football advisor"?

"hey mike let's buy nigelzinho he's great and just right for the club"

"okay kia how much does he cost?

"10 million"

"okay, who owns him?"

"ME!"

"that's a pleasant coincidence, let's get down to business."

i know we say this every month or so these days, but ashley can't be that stupid can he? why would you appoint someone like him as a "football advisor"?

"hey mike let's buy nigelzinho he's great and just right for the club"

"okay kia how much does he cost?

"10 million"

"okay, who owns him?"

"ME!"

"that's a pleasant coincidence, let's get down to business."

Nigelzinho :lol: