Ballon d'Or 2010

Village Idiot

No, it isn't. It's a great volley but I see several like those across all leagues throughout the season. The northern irish lad's goal was probably a fluke, but I had never seen that before for sure.

I was talking about the irsh kids goal.

No, it isn't. It's a great volley but I see several like those across all leagues throughout the season. The northern irish lad's goal was probably a fluke, but I had never seen that before for sure.

I was talking about the irsh kids goal.

Failure to communicate then, since I was meaning Altintop's and some others. The irish kid's goal was top drawer.

Getting a hat-trick in your first match after winning this.  Not bad like.  :laugh:

But with those passes he got from Xavi and Iniesta all match long 3 is actually a bad tally for this match. Should've scored 5-6 at least.

Iniesta and Xavi re just dominating this match ridiculous how good they are together.

Getting a hat-trick in your first match after winning this.  Not bad like.  :laugh:

But with those passes he got from Xavi and Iniesta all match long 3 is actually a bad tally for this match. Should've scored 5-6 at least.

Iniesta and Xavi re just dominating this match ridiculous how good they are together.

Just seen your sig, you cheeky get.

hmm quite a few nations (ireland included) have their captains and managers votes missing (marcotti was on irish radio earlier saying 70 odd in fact) from the votes for the ballon d'or and a few have said they voted for xavi not xabi alonso as fifa thought they said, fifa do like to cock things up don't they

Fucking right, how am I in the same bracket of shitness as Neil man?  :huff:

How Iniesta didn't win is beyond me. The man pretty much ran things from start to end during the WC, was Spain's most important player along with Villa. To me he is the best player in the world.

Same goes for Hallenius not winning the goal competition.

f***ing right, how am I in the same bracket of shitness as Neil man?  :huff:

I followed your bets and lost some money. pricks :lol:

I don't really get the argument for Iniesta or Xavi to actually win. High recognition, sure. It's not as if Messi has been tapping all his goals in from a yard out and with one touch.

Goal scoring (when it's to such an extent Messi does it) is still the name of the game. Add to that he's got 15 assists himself as well! He's as much a part of Barca's passing and overall gameplan.

Easily the worthiest winner of an individual award.

f***ing right, how am I in the same bracket of shitness as Neil man?  :huff:

I followed your bets and lost some money. pricks :lol:

What in Jesus H Christ's name made you follow US?? You deserve everything you get tbh mate :lol: