Sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 16/01/11 - post match reaction from page 41

Dave

Guest The_Optimistic

Little charver f***er, hope the c*** gets banned for life

to be fair, this is the only game most of these sad mackam cunts go to, banning them for life wouldnt make a difference, HAHA!

Guest Kenton Magpie

Little charver f***er, hope the c*** gets banned for life

to be fair, this is the only game most of these sad mackam cunts go to, banning them for life wouldnt make a difference, HAHA!

haha aye, ban the fucker from the job centre and see how he copes without his dole

Fair play to his dad getting him out there apologising and shit, bet both just want to hide and die in shame.

End of the day he's a 17 year old kid wound up by Bruce and his warmongering and made the mistake of listening to his manager.

The kid will get the lengthy ban from football Bruce deserves.

Fair play to his dad getting him out there apologising and shit, bet both just want to hide and die in shame.

Dunno about that, I've not seen any of the interviews or owt but it smacks of just wanting to get on telly to me.

Dunno about that, I've not seen any of the interviews or owt but it smacks of just wanting to get on telly to me.

Taking him up to training to apologise, not being able to see Harper so still apologising to club representatives. Embarrassing for them both.

Guest toonlass

bet he gets grounded for this.

Will he get his Playstation took off him too?

Just his controls, it will kill him when he turns it on but can't play it.

:lol:

End of the day he's a 17 year old kid wound up by Bruce and his warmongering and made the mistake of listening to his manager.

The kid will get the lengthy ban from football Bruce deserves.