Sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 16/01/11 - post match reaction from page 41

Dave

Guest Geordiesned

I take it Tino and his ejection from the ground has already been mentioned in here?

Tino has but not his ejection. Why was he kicked out? :lol:

Smoking! :lol:

Great day out even if their equaliser left a bitter taste. Away support brilliant as ever. Was 5 seats along from Tino before he got chucked out, was brilliant to see him. :smitten:

First time I've been there for a match and genuinely taken aback at how backwards that place and the people are though, don't think I could stand alongside their embarrassing support week in week out. :lol:

Guest Heneage

I just imagine Tino asking the steward where can he smoke and after the response of 'nowhere' Tino just lights up in his face.

Sunderland's stewards can't deal with a lone pitch invader attacking a player but are s*** hot when it comes to Tino Asprilla smoking? f***ing hell :lol:

That's about it, you can get on the pitch but a foreigner who probably doesn't know the laws gets thrown out for smoking when not in an enclosed area.

Simpson must be getting some grief on Twitter, keeps saying they should 'just accept it'. :laugh:

He is

dancingradio123 chris thompson

@dannysimpson12 ha ha five points ahead of you and on our way to Europe!! Enjoy mediocrity with the scum u average, money grabbing w*nker !!