Sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 16/01/11 - post match reaction from page 41

Dave

Sunderland fans are scum, got a gash on my head from where a flying 50 pence piece thrown from the home end connected with my head while celebrating Nolans's goal.

Shocking mate

make an official complaint man they would.

Sunderland fans are scum, got a gash on my head from where a flying 50 pence piece thrown from the home end connected with my head while celebrating Nolans's goal.

Shocking mate

make an official complaint man they wound.

Yeah he's just told you they do  :lol:

Shocking mate

make an official complaint man they wound.

Yeah he's just told you they do  :lol:

:lol:

:D

Do we think its got clipped wings then?

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs003.snc6/165366_176377159065992_176377052399336_335343_8143631_n.jpg

Aye its got a Facebook group :facepalm:

Looks smug as fuck :lol:

The samurai sword wouldn't have been alive like :lol:

To think a fan did it you have to believe that either a Newcastle fan would cripple their mascot, or a sunderland fan would put their rival's mascot onto the pitch, it's a f***ing absurd suggestion.  There's already been a pigeon on the pitch that couldn't fly away from the ball at SJP this season and a f***ed bat in the east stand spinning out of control and twatting off the roof, it's what happens where you play on an open air field of grass.  Anyone who thinks a fan of either team did it is as thick as Louise Taylor, and that's saying something.

Off topic slightly, why would a bat spin out of control and be twatting the roof?

Guest Haris Vuckic

http://triton.imageshack.us/Himg268/scaled.php?server=268&filename=steveharper854505i.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=480

Sunderland should be fined for that.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs003.snc6/165366_176377159065992_176377052399336_335343_8143631_n.jpg

:smug:

it really does  :lol:

Aye  :lol: The cheeky fucker's puffed out his chest big style, he knaas the score.

Got a loud cheer when it came on the screen in the pub. "There's only one monty magpie" .

Lovely creature. What have they got? A f***ing black cat. We just s*** on them in every way.

You can't take a bottle of coke into the match man, how has someone taken a live bird in?  If you wanted to catch a specific breed of bird for a certain date, how would you go about it, have a quick think and consider if you think you'd be able to catch one and keep it alive until the moment you wanted to chuck it on the pitch.

Last time I went to the SoL I could have carried in a fucking samurai sword, stewards and turnstile operators were too busy taking £20 bribes to let two people in on one click.-

???

To think a fan did it you have to believe that either a Newcastle fan would cripple their mascot, or a sunderland fan would put their rival's mascot onto the pitch, it's a fucking absurd suggestion.  There's already been a pigeon on the pitch that couldn't fly away from the ball at SJP this season and a fucked bat in the east stand spinning out of control and twatting off the roof, it's what happens where you play on an open air field of grass.  Anyone who thinks a fan of either team did it is as thick as Louise Taylor, and that's saying something.

I don't know if it was a fan or not, but do you not think that it's a bit weird that a magpie of all birds was on the pitch during a derby game and that it clearly looked like it was unable to fly away, bit of a coincidence don't you think? If you remember the one from the game a few years ago that was flying all over the place, and even the pigeons fly off if something comes their way and they're the retards of the bird-world.

As for getting it in, it wouldn't have been that hard, it didn't look that big and as anyone with a parrot or whatever can tell you, if you put birds in the dark they go quiet and calm right down, which is why magicians can do tricks with them.

The only absurd thing to do is to deny even the possibility of this having happened out of hand, people do stupid and absurd things all the time, that lad running on the pitch and lamping Harper for example or the Stevenage fan decking his own player, those are hardly examples of people behaving rationally are they!

Anyway, this has ran it's course now I reckon, so I'm going to leave it there, other than to repeat that if it was a fan who brought the magpie and clipped it's wings, then I hope they get theirs and end up with their legs broken and the inevitable death through starvation that they've inflicted upon it. The cunt. On the other hand if it was just a random magpie on the pitch during the derby game, then how weird was that!?!?! :o

To think a fan did it you have to believe that either a Newcastle fan would cripple their mascot, or a sunderland fan would put their rival's mascot onto the pitch, it's a f***ing absurd suggestion.  There's already been a pigeon on the pitch that couldn't fly away from the ball at SJP this season and a f***ed bat in the east stand spinning out of control and twatting off the roof, it's what happens where you play on an open air field of grass.  Anyone who thinks a fan of either team did it is as thick as Louise Taylor, and that's saying something.

Off topic slightly, why would a bat spin out of control and be twatting the roof?

Think they have problems navigating in daylight.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Fucking love this thing

http://i52.tinypic.com/2eb48ja.png

Looking at the 1-0 score line with great pride, is that bird!  :smitten:

Just got back from the match.  I had to sit in the home end opposite the Geordies.  Several observations I have -

1.  The inbred tramps were consistently out sung by the away fans.

2.  People complain about the atmosphere at SJP, but the inbreds genuinely don't sing.

3.  They are so obsessed with us that all they shouted about was Shearer (WTF!?) and about us being b*stards.

4.  The "I wanna go home, Sunderland is a shîthole" song nearly made me burst out laughing!

5.  Some mentalist Geordie in the home end with a death wish started kicking off after we scored and was promptly removed.

6.  The home fans were so bad tempered I actually feared for my life at some points.

7.  Gutted they got that flukey goal, it was NEVER 5 minutes of injury time.

8.  If Carroll was playing, we'd have won 3 or 4 to 1.

9.  Williamson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Saylor.

10.  That gay card they left for me to hold up was promptly made into a paper aeroplane and thrown into an inbreds head abut 10 rows below me.

11.  The stadium of shîte is tiny compared to SJP!

12.  Two guys selling beer at half time is scandelous.

13.  If they hadn't have equalised I genuinely think there would have been riots!