Sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 16/01/11 - post match reaction from page 41

Dave

I wanna go home!

I wanna go hooooooooome!

Sunderlands a shit hole.

I wanna go home.

They had absolutely no comeback to that one today.

Simpson must be getting some grief on Twitter, keeps saying they should 'just accept it'. :laugh:

He is

dancingradio123 chris thompson

@dannysimpson12 ha ha five points ahead of you and on our way to Europe!! Enjoy mediocrity with the scum u average, money grabbing w*nker !!

How do you view those tweets? Still a noob on it.

Simpson must be getting some grief on Twitter, keeps saying they should 'just accept it'. :laugh:

He is

dancingradio123 chris thompson

@dannysimpson12 ha ha five points ahead of you and on our way to Europe!! Enjoy mediocrity with the scum u average, money grabbing w*nker !!

How do you view those tweets? Still a noob on it.

Put @dannysimpson12 in the search.

Sunderlands midfield four today were appalling. They might as well have not played, they continually bypassed the middle of the field all day.

Apparently the song was going to be "Run for Home" by Lindisfarne.

Poor Brucie waited months to get his revenge and in the end they barely escaped the ultimate humiliation. There's only one person who should be running for home....back to Coronation Street. 

So Sunderland's biggest day, and Bruce was planning on celebrating it by playing a song by a Geordie band. :lol:

Maybe Futureheads, "The City Is Here For You To Use" would have been more apt since he still spends all of his time here.

Home Newcastle would have been fitting for him and his players.

They're a very poor side,and it shows how average the Premiership is if they're in 6th.

I thought Webb was poor today,to allow Bramble,Bardsley and Ramalamalaurelandhardy to get away without at least booking them whilst booking Joey for nothing was pathetic.

Their whole game was based on Gordon lumping it and them trying to feed off the scraps where our clearing headers were landing.They make the Wimbledon sides of the 80's and 90's look like Brazil.

It's no wonder they only fill the Stadium of Shite when we're in town.

Louise Taylor will have heard an anti-islamic song towards Elmohamady, can guarantee it

Absolutely nothing to do with the Songs of the EDL album she just loaded onto her iPod. Nothing at all.

Nah she loves the muslims, they pay for her holidays after all.

I may be losing my grasp on football but after seeing about 5 or 6 of their games this season can someone please explain the Jordan Henderson hype to me ?  What is it he does ?

Is it speed, getting past defenders, goal scoring, passing - I'm trying to see what it is he does to get talked about so much, but I just seem to be missing the point ??

Guest thefishman

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/108070979.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6206EE6524B252BE62742E48751487FF978DD717761328E03

:celb: