Sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 16/01/11 - post match reaction from page 41

Dave

I personally think Bent has eyes for elsewhere. Sniping at fans on messageboards, poor performances, disinterested, I think he's thinking about a move.

Gyan has done well, better than I thought and would (sounds daft) be the better of the two for us as he's the type of player we need.

Maybe Bent doesn't work well with a partner? Did alright with Jones, maybe he needs a big man next to him?

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=558999

doubt this will help.

;D ;D ;D

:mackems: :mackems:

I personally think Bent has eyes for elsewhere. Sniping at fans on messageboards, poor performances, disinterested, I think he's thinking about a move.

Gyan has done well, better than I thought and would (sounds daft) be the better of the two for us as he's the type of player we need.

Maybe Bent doesn't work well with a partner? Did alright with Jones, maybe he needs a big man next to him?

doubt this will help.

;D ;D ;D

as making shit up goes that pretty bad,

rule one of being an "itk" is make it fucking realistic

Guest TheSummerOf69

Shola Ameobi should be shot for that miss in the start, it's just so bad you wonder how he still continue to play for this club.

He has his moments i can agree on that, but it doesn't make up for all those misses and bad work he puts in week in week out.

If he's not gone in the summer then i will be seriousl furious, seeing he will be replaced that is.

Aye that Shola. Two goals against the mackems at home to keep up his good goal ratio against them; and a solid shift leading the line yesterday including creating the goal with his header. But he missed one, so let's shoot him.  ???

doubt this will help.

;D ;D ;D

:lol:

£24m....Reckon they'd take anything north of £16m imo, would be a fair price. Deffo think he's off, if not this window certainly the next.

doubt this will help.

;D ;D ;D

£24m....Reckon they'd take anything north of £16m imo, would be a fair price. Deffo think he's off, if not this window certainly the next.

Was thinking the same thing yesterday, can't see where we would go. Maybe Blackburn.

doubt this will help.

;D ;D ;D

bents an odd one, good player and i'd have him here but 16m who the hell would pay that? None of the big boys would go for bent I think and the clubs who would want bent can't/won't pay that sort of fee, he could be stuck there for a while

doubt this will help.

;D ;D ;D

bents an odd one, good player and i'd have him here but 16m who the hell would pay that? None of the big boys would go for bent I think and the clubs who would want bent can't/won't pay that sort of fee, he could be stuck there for a while

Tottenham need a striker.  :lol:

doubt this will help.

;D ;D ;D

Was thinking the same thing yesterday, can't see where we would go. Maybe Blackburn.

Blackburn is a good shout if the owners are serious about making big moves.

doubt this will help.

;D ;D ;D

just ignore everything i ever say on anything from now on  :blush:

CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

Brace youselves #Safc fans: Darren Bent in the Midlands today discussing personal terms with Aston Villa after £18m bid accepted

Guest Loven11

Still think monty is a legend.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs003.snc6/165366_176377159065992_176377052399336_335343_8143631_n.jpg

He most certainly is.

Shola Ameobi should be shot for that miss in the start, it's just so bad you wonder how he still continue to play for this club.

He has his moments i can agree on that, but it doesn't make up for all those misses and bad work he puts in week in week out.

If he's not gone in the summer then i will be seriousl furious, seeing he will be replaced that is.

Opinions, I guess will always differ.

I thought he was superb yesterday, worked like a horse and was very clever for our goal.

The two clear chances he had should have hit the target but in fairness he didn't do a lot wrong as both scraped the woodwork.

Poor Shola - runs himself into the ground for the team but gets remembered for the things he did wrong rather that the vast majority he did excellently.

Shola looked really good to me yesterday,  but I am just going off the extended Sky highlights.

accidentally ITK for 25mins  :lol:

Guest johnson293

Not sure if its been psoetd, but this is in todays Ronnie...

Sunderland fan apologises to Steve Harper

By Sophie Doughty

Jan 17 2011

A SHAMED Sunderland fan who allegedly attacked Steve Harper on the pitch has apologised to the Toon goalkeeper.

The Chronicle understands the remorseful 17-year-old was waiting for the Newcastle United players when they arrived at their training ground this morning, accompanied by his dad.

The teen was arrested after allegedly invading the pitch moments after the Black Cats' injury time equalizer at yesterday's Wear-Tyne derby, and pushed Harper in the back.

The Chronicle understands he apologised to the keeper's face this morning.

:mackems:

Not sure if its been psoetd, but this is in todays Ronnie...

Sunderland fan apologises to Steve Harper

By Sophie Doughty

Jan 17 2011

A SHAMED Sunderland fan who allegedly attacked Steve Harper on the pitch has apologised to the Toon goalkeeper.

The Chronicle understands the remorseful 17-year-old was waiting for the Newcastle United players when they arrived at their training ground this morning, accompanied by his dad.

The teen was arrested after allegedly invading the pitch moments after the Black Cats' injury time equalizer at yesterday's Wear-Tyne derby, and pushed Harper in the back.

The Chronicle understands he apologised to the keeper's face this morning.

:mackems:

just popped in this thread to say that, SSN just reported it

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs003.snc6/165366_176377159065992_176377052399336_335343_8143631_n.jpg

Whats the crack with this? somebody at work was saying a fan choped its flying feathers off and hossed it on the pitch? cruel as fuck if true.

Guest VegasToon

Whats the crack with this? somebody at work was saying a fan choped its flying feathers off and hossed it on the pitch? cruel as fuck if true.

If someone did clips his wings, then how did he get off of the pitch?  You think they would have a picture of someone carrying the magpie.

Guest Tall Striker

Whats the crack with this? somebody at work was saying a fan choped its flying feathers off and hossed it on the pitch? cruel as f*** if true.

If someone did clips his wings, then how did he get off of the pitch?  You think they would have a picture of someone carrying the magpie.

Got chucked out when him and Tino sparked up a couple of crafty tabs.