Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur Saturday 22nd January 3pm

QBG

Hate to say it, but that midfield is going to f*** us. Without lube.

Really? Only VDV stands out.

Lennon & Bale are quick and direct. VdV is quality. Pienaar is full of running too. Modric can pick out a pass...

They're going to tear us apart on the counter attack.

I satnd by my 0-4 prediction. They'll own the midfield.

I don't think it will be that bad. We have our best defence out today and they've been on form. I think they'll keep it down to 2. We might grab a goal from a set play as well...

I can see it being 1-2 or 0-2 but it won't be easy viewing.

Bale at fullback again today then? With Joey tucking in, his pace from deep could be devastating.

Barton's a thinking player, there's no way he'll leave Bale to bomb into empty grass all game.

Barton on the backfoot all game ... great, just what we need. Today could be absolutely horrible. Hope to God I'm wrong though.

We've got a good record against them at home.

:lol:

I hate these kind of comments. What do they even really mean? Was the record based on the lineups you see today playing against each other in all of those games. Silly.

Hate to say it, but that midfield is going to f*** us. Without lube.

Really? Only VDV stands out.

Lennon & Bale are quick and direct. VdV is quality. Pienaar is full of running too. Modric can pick out a pass...

They're going to tear us apart on the counter attack.

I'm in agreement with this. Nolan and co are a canny bunch but it's hard to see how we'll be able to stay with their runners. I think we'll be pulled all over the shop today.

Bale at fullback again today then? With Joey tucking in, his pace from deep could be devastating.

Barton's a thinking player, there's no way he'll leave Bale to bomb into empty grass all game.

Barton on the backfoot all game ... great, just what we need. Today could be absolutely horrible. Hope to God I'm wrong though.

Well that depends on how the game is going, but he will obviously be aware of the threat of Bale from deep positions and will have to deal with that.