Are we safe now? YES WE ARE!

oldtype

Of course we're safe, there's no way a club with our balance sheet will go down

Our balance sheet is f*cking insolvent  by about £70m man, if you're relying on that we're down.

:thup: Antec wanted to be sarcastic but could not even get the facts right, same old same old  :lol:

Of course we're safe, there's no way a club with our balance sheet will go down

Our balance sheet is f*cking insolvent  by about £70m man, if you're relying on that we're down.

:thup: Antec wanted to be sarcastic but could not even get the facts right, same old same old  :lol:

And of course the facts shouldn't get in the way of a decent soundbite.

ANYWAY.... we aren't going down. Look what sicko2ndbest has posted (because it's what I was going to post).

These bottom teams are all gonna suddenly pull out top 3 form? Not a chance!

It's 6 points (7 with GD) with the majority of the sides only having 9 points to play for.

We're definitely safe. In fact, beat Birmingham and we could be mathematically safe.

I dunno, even if you win today, you could be deducted points for Shola Ameobi's crimes against football. Need a couple more wins, really.

Haters gonna hate.

Mathematically safe providing Spurs don't lose later on today.

I think we are anyway, the closest to us would be Wolves who can only get 43 points and we are on 44?

We were safe the moment we beat Everton imo. Could tell that game we were a mid table Premier League side.

Arguably the fact you were 0-0 at Old Trafford after 10 minutes - just showed your mid-table pedigree in abundance.

I'd say Wolves, in all seriousness. That win really got rid of most of the realistic doubts it seemed.

Mathematically safe providing Spurs don't lose later on today.

Wigan, West Ham and Wolves are all on 36 points or less and played 36 games, we're mathematicaly safe

My mistake, that means I can cheer on Blackpool now.