Darren Bent Signs for Aston Villa

Guest neesy111

Bruce might be disappointed, but of all parties involved, the Mackems have got the best deal here. Potentially £24m for Bent, who's out of form? Easy money that. He's generally a good manager when it comes to the transfer market, he'll probably replace him easily.

not aimed at you in particular mate but since you mentioned it. why is it that all of a sudden its deemed a good idea to sell your players when they're out of form? are we so ridiculously impatient these days that we cant wait for a player to get back in form again? i agree that 24m is a bit over the top, but i keep reading people saying stuff like this, dont get it.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/incoming/article675247.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/226164002.jpg

http://www.avfc.co.uk/javaImages/94/a8/0,,10265~9349268,00.jpg

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/jan2011/8/9/sunderland-fan-ross-miller-with-dad-gary-432827456.jpg

:lol:

Guest Tall Striker

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/incoming/article675247.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/226164002.jpg

:tiote:

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/jan2011/8/9/sunderland-fan-ross-miller-with-dad-gary-432827456.jpg

Bruce might be disappointed, but of all parties involved, the Mackems have got the best deal here. Potentially £24m for Bent, who's out of form? Easy money that. He's generally a good manager when it comes to the transfer market, he'll probably replace him easily.

not aimed at you in particular mate but since you mentioned it. why is it that all of a sudden its deemed a good idea to sell your players when they're out of form? are we so ridiculously impatient these days that we cant wait for a player to get back in form again? i agree that 24m is a bit over the top, but i keep reading people saying stuff like this, dont get it.

the way i see it it's like us selling andy cole. we went on to replace him with what i consider to be a better player and player who made us a better team.

it's not easy but it's what sunderland have to do.

Those statements fron Bruce and from Quinn.

If i were a betting man, and if the odds hadn't already tumbled, I'd be having a few nicker on him not being there much longer.

What did Quinn say? *sets it up*

Sunderland have done reasonably well with an out of form bent. Bruce just needs to start plating gyan regularly rather than bringing hin on as sub.

I suspect he might bring in some loan from arsenal

Guest toonlass

Get in, Blef. Was he grumbling to himself? :lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!%@#$%%£!

I think he's flipped tbh. If the rumours of Welbeck being injured are true then I think he might just end up a jibbering wreck!

Guest neesy111

the way i see it it's like us selling andy cole. we went on to replace him with what i consider to be a better player and player who made us a better team.

it's not easy but it's what sunderland have to do.

A couple of problems, 1) Keegan at that time was the best manager in the world in the transfer market.  2)  Sunderland are nothing like the club we were then as an attractive proposition.

Bloke next door has just stormed out,  :lol:

I'd love to know where he keeps going and why he can't huff in the house  :lol:

I just picture him with hunched shoulders making menacing noises while storming back on forth on the same spot in the road.

Guest toonlass

If I see him should I ask, or would that be endangering my life, do you think?

If I see him should I ask, or would that be endangering my life, do you think?

You'll be on The List, that's for sure.

I've got images of him sitting on a grassy hill by a lake, throwing stones in.  However theres a duck there that he thinks is giving him hacky looks and he becomes more enraged.  After a few hours his lass turns up telling him its time to come home.  He refuses, but begrudgingly shifts when she tells him she's got cheesy chips in the oven, his favourite.