Darren Bent Signs for Aston Villa

Guest neesy111

Guest Thump 1892

They could get them f***ing manky seats sorted out.

I thought I'd heard that the fans were helping out on Sunday by removing a few of the offending seats.

I thought it was canny work actually.  I've worked on building sites before and I've never seen rotten plastic tear off that quickly, or easily.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3013/literallyruiningtheirow.jpg

I heard this is what they do in their spare time.  Kind of like samurai's only instead of fighting ninjas for rule over honour, they just really, really don't like red seats.

Aye, SAFC fans are well better than us like.  So much class, so much sophistication... hang on...

They are proper big lads tweeting a football who's not likely to give a s*** what fans of his ex club thought of him

The only group of fans I've met who enjoy the company of Sunderland fans are Darlo supporters, and that's only because their brand of football tends to be so tedious they'll go for anything.

That and they're both cunts.

Aye, SAFC fans are well better than us like.  So much class, so much sophistication... hang on...

They are proper big lads tweeting a football who's not likely to give a s*** what fans of his ex club thought of him

The only group of fans I've met who enjoy the company of Sunderland fans are Darlo supporters, and that's only because their brand of football tends to be so tedious they'll go for anything.

:thup:

It's a charming town, though.

Been a quality couple of days this has, you can feel things in the football world righting themselves. Just need them to buy Keane and Muntari and its complete :lol:

Absolfuckinglutely.... their big revenge mission could hardly have went more wrong........... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hafuckingha

Shit team, shit town.

Anyway, why do you support Everton if you live in Darloid land?

Shit team, shit town.

Anyway, why do you support Everton if you live in Darloid land?

Gloryseeking fail.

Latest completely-made-up-but-mildly-plausible rumours suggest Keane and Pav to Sunderland if we get one of the big targets in. What would you guys think if this was true?

Do I really have to set Partridge onto you?

:lol: Oh, go on!

Touch of comedy from Facebook

Just think, we basically got a better player in gyan for free thanks to the profit. bent didn't want to play for us, so he can fuck off, last season we relied on him, this season we don't, he was a 3rd choice striker at Sunderland lately.

:lol:

Guest Thump 1892

That and they're both c***s.

In all honesty, I think you're being a bit too polite.  In the entire lexicon of languages I'm not sure you can pick a good enough insult for them.

He looked pretty uncomfortable at that press conference.

My thoughts. Somethings gone off big style at Sunderland regarding Bent. No doubt it will come out in the next few weeks.

My thoughts. Somethings gone off big style at Sunderland regarding Bent. No doubt it will come out in the next few weeks.

He realised the supporters are neanderthals. Racially abusing your star mans Mother started the ball rolling nicely.

Bruce might be disappointed, but of all parties involved, the Mackems have got the best deal here. Potentially £24m for Bent, who's out of form? Easy money that. He's generally a good manager when it comes to the transfer market, he'll probably replace him easily.

not aimed at you in particular mate but since you mentioned it. why is it that all of a sudden its deemed a good idea to sell your players when they're out of form? are we so ridiculously impatient these days that we cant wait for a player to get back in form again? i agree that 24m is a bit over the top, but i keep reading people saying stuff like this, dont get it.

Spot on. Sunderland just lost their top scorer, record signing and probably best player. They didn't want him to leave. Yep, that's great for them that.

Exactly. Not a great deal for them at all. Just like selling Carroll wouldn't be a good deal for us.

my point was more about this 'out of form' nonsense to be fair. i've seen people say it about rooney and torres recently too.

Guest Thump 1892

He realised the supporters are neanderthals. Racially abusing your star mans Mother started the ball rolling nicely.

The sad thing is, they probably thought they were being funny,