Darren Bent Signs for Aston Villa

Guest neesy111

If Ashley pulled cash out of his own pocket to match that bid right here and now, a lot of things would be forgiven. :lol:

NO I don't want him.. just do it as a wind up

:lol:

come on the meltdown in scumville would be worth the transfer fee alone

i think the place would actually implode if it happened

If Ashley pulled cash out of his own pocket to match that bid right here and now, a lot of things would be forgiven. :lol:

Would be amazing if we bid for him, got to the stage were he'd chosen us and spent days and days on terms and then released a statement saying we didn't really want the mackem prick :lol:

Two things strike me about this deal.

Firstly, I am flabbergasted that Sunderland are prepared to sell, at any money, when you consider their league position and the fact it is January.

Secondly, something must be very seriously wrong for Bent up there if he's submitted a transfer request.

Sunderland isn't exactly cosmopolitan as Darren Bent's mum found out. It would be even better if they spend the money on N'Zogbia who'll be ready to leave before his suitcase is unpacked.

Just replied with something similar. Would love to see them sign Insomnia - he'd need a place on Tyneside and he wasn't even liked when he played for US  ;D

N'Zogbia would think Newcastle was paradise compared to a redneck shithole like Sunderland. He'd be demanding a move here within a month I reckon.

come on the meltdown in scumville would be worth the transfer fee alone

i think the place would actually implode if it happened

that would happen if we just made the offer.. no intention of signing him just offer it for a laugh

Would be amazing if we bid for him, got to the stage were he'd chosen us and spent days and days on terms and then released a statement saying we didn't really want the mackem prick :lol:

YES

that please let us do that

:mackems:

Even better, we sign him and then send him out on a week's loan every week to whoever Sunderland are playing :laugh:

Even better, we sign him and then send him out on a week's loan every week to whoever Sunderland are playing :laugh:

You are an evil genius

Why would he leave the mackems for relegation zone villa?

Because Villa are a bigger club than Sunderland.

And because it's the 17th January. I highly doubt that come the end of the season, Sunderland will be 6th and Villa will be 17th

Nice idea :lol: Though I wouldn't want to pay good money to humiliate Sunderland, I'd want to try to do it for free, that's all the fuckers are worth.

Villa is in the midlands where Bent will probably feel more at home. Sunderland's a strange place for black people, which is why most of their players live in Newcastle. If bent lived in Sunderland he'd be getting his windows put out every night.

Before Brucey stumbled on the 433, they played 451 with Gyan as the striker & Bent on the right of midfield, last season when they went 451 it was Jones as the striker & Bent playing rm. He was unhappy about this. Also it is as clear as mud going off his twitter that he is not happy about not being loved in the way we love the Big Ac by good portion of Sunderland fans.

Guest neesy111

Villa is in the midlands where Bent will probably feel more at home. Sunderland's a strange place for black people, which is why most of their players live in Newcastle. If bent lived in Sunderland he'd be getting his windows put out every night.

He's a typical southerner, thinks the North is grim and the South is the center of the earth.

Think of all the loan signings they can get with £18m!

with that 18mill they could probably but onouha, elmohamday, mensah and still have 4 or 5 million to put towards a forward (in order to stay where they are)