Darren Bent Signs for Aston Villa

Guest neesy111

Oh dear Steve !

Buy el cheapos and the class departs. Again, another display of journeyman managerial tactics at a big club. Too big a job for him imo.

If he sells him, he wants sacking on the spot

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=559138#ixzz1BJDskSTn

bluelaugh.gif

the place when you can get on is really imploding worst i've ever seen, only 1 nufc related topic on the first page (and thats why not ac9 as a replacement  :lol:)

now to tune into one large wind up on talksport  :fishing:

Just have and someone saying they can get Benzema for £5m  :mackems:

:lol: now saying villa should have gone for keane instead

It was said a couple of days ago that Keane had scrapped the idea of going to Brum because he would be going to Sunderland instead.  Seemed a bit stupid at the time what with Bent and Gyan but maybe it might not be so stupid idea now.

Oh dear Steve !

Buy el cheapos and the class departs. Again, another display of journeyman managerial tactics at a big club. Too big a job for him imo.

If he sells him, he wants sacking on the spot

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=559138#ixzz1BJDskSTn

bluelaugh.gif

the place when you can get on is really imploding worst i've ever seen, only 1 nufc related topic on the first page (and thats why not ac9 as a replacement  :lol:)

now to tune into one large wind up on talksport  :fishing:

Just have and someone saying they can get Benzema for £5m  :mackems:

:lol: now saying villa should have gone for keane instead

It was said a couple of days ago that Keane had scrapped the idea of going to Brum because he would be going to Sunderland instead.  Seemed a bit stupid at the time what with Bent and Gyan but maybe it might not be so stupid idea now.

now its just stupid by sunderland

they don't really need Bent atm, Gyan can score and has a much better all round game, while Welbeck's form has been great. Bent is quite a selfish player, and not really in a good way. it seems to make him difficult to play alongside. Once Welbeck goes back to man utd they'll need to spend but all round i'd say it's a good deal for them.

What happened to Villa having no dollar?

Fans won't be too happy after O'Neill reportedly left because they had none ...

except its the milner money- and mon wanted to keep him and buy.

I thought O'Neill left because the owner basically said "Trim the wage bill, or the bank of Lerner is closed"?

Guest neesy111

I thought O'Neill left because the owner basically said "Trim the wage bill, or the bank of Lerner is closed"?

Yeap, that is what Brummie has been saying.

they don't really need Bent atm, Gyan can score and has a much better all round game, while Welbeck's form has been great. Bent is quite a selfish player, and not really in a good way. it seems to make him difficult to play alongside. Once Welbeck goes back to man utd they'll need to spend but all round i'd say it's a good deal for them.

Until recently Bent basically was Sunderland when it comes to scoring goals.  Gyan and Welbeck are doing ok at the moment, but that's a pretty short spell to come to the decision that they don't need Bent all of a sudden.  He is a selfish player, but its certainly the good kind IMO, he scores more goals then anyone else, at least over the last couple of seasons.

Until recently Bent was basically Sunderland when it comes to scoring goals.  Just because Gyan and Welbeck are currently scoring a few goals doesn't mean they suddenly don't need him.  Also if scoring 32 goals in 58 games isn't selfish in a good way then I don't know what is.

That is a good side to his selfishness - the bad side is he doesnt do much for the team and can't effectively play alongside another striker. They've done well with all 3 in the side, but if they were going to go for just 2 up front, Bent would not be in their first XI. What i mean by they dont really need him is that. they can get away without him for the rest of the season and spend the dosh in the summer.

Guest neesy111

Now that stopped laughing...

a pretty good move for them. If they spend the money on a good midfield they'll be much improved. Ameobi looked more of a threat than Bent on Sunday.

Guess you haven't watched Ireland this season ???

Now that stopped laughing...

a pretty good move for them. If they spend the money on a good midfield they'll be much improved. Ameobi looked more of a threat than Bent on Sunday.

Guess you haven't watched Ireland this season ???

or last

or 2 seasons before last and back