Darren Bent Signs for Aston Villa

Guest neesy111

Some bullshit merchant on RTG reckoned Bent was disillusioned after yesterdays game with his crap team mates and the fact that Bruce couldn't make promises re new signings.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

hahaha.. that's the end for the mackems! good luck replacing him :lol:

Is 'Own Goals' really their next top goalscorer, or was someone just making a s*** joke?  :lol:

It was.. towards the start of the season.. Gyan and Welbeck have scored 3-4 goals..

This transfer would leave them only with Gyan, crocked Campbell and on loan Welbeck upfront.. That's asking for trouble like. They'll probably buy some striker.. hopefully it's Owen :lol:

Imagine Owen at Sunderland.  :iamatwat: Bet he'd be mint. :(

Some bullshit merchant on RTG reckoned Bent was disillusioned after yesterdays game with his crap team mates and the fact that Bruce couldn't make promises re new signings.

:lol:

Maybe he got fed up of chasing long balls. Oh wait sorry I forgot Sunderland don't do that :lol:.

It's a good deal for them but I wouldn't trust Bruce to spend the £18m this January, as everyone will be adding even more onto their forwards prices is Sunderland come calling - and we know he'll have to get at least one forward in. They're left with Gyan, Bent and no-one else (Campbell back in about March) so he has to buy. Be great if he ended up panic buying someone.

Guest Heneage

It's very rare a club will take all of a fee received and put it into the their transfer budget. I think Bruce might get 10-12m.

It's very rare a club will take all of a fee received and put it into the their transfer budget. I think Bruce might get 10-12m.

Well if he's handed in a transfer request he'll forfeit any % he would have received from the transfer, but spuds will have a good 15-25% sell on and any player they do sign will want a sign on fee so aye, you probably are about right.

Simpson's tweet. :mackems: What a legend. :lol:

Can't understand anyone saying this is a good deal for Sunderland. Yes it's a lot of brass but that's a reflection on Villa's desperation than anything else. It doesn't change the fact that even with them in sixth in the Premier League, their top scorer and arguably best player wants to fuck off. What does that say about the club? :lol: :lol:

Whoever posted that sad trombone sound was spot on. :lol:

Guest dazzanufc1892

Well if he's handed in a transfer request he'll forfeit any % he would have received from the transfer, but spuds will have a good 15-25% sell on and any player they do sign will want a sign on fee so aye, you probably are about right.

the only thing he will be sacrificing is his signing on fee from sunderland. no big loss to him, he will get this as a guarantee back from villa

wank me sideways, great news :) Fells like i've won the lottery now, was so pissed off first when i read Bruce's comment about US playing longballs, what the fuck, is he on crack or what? Ass!

I can't see Wigan selling Zog or Rodallega in January tbh. They need to survive the drop, if they sell either or both they are doomed to relegation. Not a lot of clubs sell any of their big players in January anyway, which makes this even stranger. The best they can hope for are the likes of Keane or Owen, both are absolute shit and both are more likely to go elseware.

Oh dear Steve !

Buy el cheapos and the class departs. Again, another display of journeyman managerial tactics at a big club. Too big a job for him imo.

If he sells him, he wants sacking on the spot

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=559138#ixzz1BJDskSTn

bluelaugh.gif

the place when you can get on is really imploding worst i've ever seen, only 1 nufc related topic on the first page (and thats why not ac9 as a replacement  :lol:)

now to tune into one large wind up on talksport  :fishing:

Just have and someone saying they can get Benzema for £5m  :mackems:

:lol: now saying villa should have gone for keane instead

First time i've ever listened to it, its hilarious. WTF does Darren Gough know about football? What a joke.  :lol:

Guest neesy111

If I may make a serious prediction, I think Bruce will get Rodallega in.

Even better, a guy that can't even hit a barn door.

I can't see Wigan selling Zog or Rodallega in January tbh. They need to survive the drop, if they sell either or both they are doomed to relegation. Not a lot of clubs sell any of their big players in January anyway, which makes this even stranger. The best they can hope for are the likes of Keane or Owen, both are absolute shit and both are more likely to go elseware.

I think they would sell Rodallega if he wanted to leave, which I think he would if Bruce came in for him.

Oh dear Steve !

Buy el cheapos and the class departs. Again, another display of journeyman managerial tactics at a big club. Too big a job for him imo.

If he sells him, he wants sacking on the spot

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=559138#ixzz1BJDskSTn

bluelaugh.gif

the place when you can get on is really imploding worst i've ever seen, only 1 nufc related topic on the first page (and thats why not ac9 as a replacement  :lol:)

now to tune into one large wind up on talksport  :fishing:

Just have and someone saying they can get Benzema for £5m  :mackems:

:lol: now saying villa should have gone for keane instead

First time i've ever listened to it, its hilarious. WTF does Darren Gough know about football? What a joke.  :lol:

its not bad listening so long as you don't take anything said seriously and have a laugh about it i find