John Carver

Guest neesy111

I feel for Carver. Yes he's way out of his depth and is clueless tacitly and tactically but if the players have any integrity they wouldn't put in performances as spineless as that. He's not wrong when he says if the players cared as much as he does we'd be fine. That still doesn't exclude his embarrassing conduct in the dugout or his ineptness in the dressing room.

Fuck off

Guest axel

I feel for Carver. Yes he's way out of his depth and is clueless tacitly and tactically but if the players have any integrity they wouldn't put in performances as spineless as that. He's not wrong when he says if the players cared as much as he does we'd be fine. That still doesn't exclude his embarrassing conduct in the dugout or his ineptness in the dressing room.

No one is making him stay, why feel sorry for him? He's only here because no one else would ever hire him.

Carver is braindead moron but it's about time someone called out the cowardly cunts. I'm just amazed he had a pop at Williamson and not Janmaat. Let's hope it's the end of him and the players show some balls.

came in to catch up and post about this players are cowards bollocks that gets spouted - look at the two people who have been leading the team for over 4 years now, absolutely anything to absolve themselves of blame...Pardew was the master and carver is his less erudite disciple

if I was a player in that squad I wouldn't give a fuck either 'cause whatever happens the manager is hanging someone out to dry for his own failures

never want to hear the cowardly players shit again as long as I live

Fuck off

:thup:

Anyone who has anything other than utter contempt for the useless piece of shite is a fucking plank tbh.

Carver is braindead moron but it's about time someone called out the cowardly cunts. I'm just amazed he had a pop at Williamson and not Janmaat. Let's hope it's the end of him and the players show some balls.

It's the managers job to motivate the players.  They're not stupid, they know that this is a farce and he's completely out of his depth so he has zero chance of commanding their respect.  I guarantee you 100% that this same group of 'cowardly cunts' would be running through brick walls for a Keegan or a Robson.  That's because they're football managers.  And John Carver isn't.

:thup: but it's snowballed as well man, it's been going on for years and the rot is deep-set in the club, carver is just the latest manifestation of it all

Guest TCD23

Carver is braindead moron but it's about time someone called out the cowardly c***s. I'm just amazed he had a pop at Williamson and not Janmaat. Let's hope it's the end of him and the players show some balls.

Only cowardly because Pardew systematically purged any players with a bit of ambition.

Nolan, Ben Arfa, MYM, Carroll, Barton were all players who had guts at the very least, no matter what you think of them. They were all forced out for the likes of Elliot and Gouffran.

Reported you to the police. Nonce.

Carver is braindead moron but it's about time someone called out the cowardly c***s. I'm just amazed he had a pop at Williamson and not Janmaat. Let's hope it's the end of him and the players show some balls.

came in to catch up and post about this players are cowards bollocks that gets spouted - look at the two people who have been leading the team for over 4 years now, absolutely anything to absolve themselves of blame...Pardew was the master and carver is his less erudite disciple

if I was a player in that squad I wouldn't give a f*** either 'cause whatever happens the manager is hanging someone out to dry for his own failures

never want to hear the cowardly players s*** again as long as I live

If they had any balls they wouldn't have rolled over in 5 derbies, regardless of the manager. They might have lost but not like they did. The majority are total fannies.

absolute fucking horseshit but thanks :thup:

I've definitely just heard this cunt say 'just when you think you're getting somewhere you lose two players' on a TalkSport interview.

What?  :lol:

We were really getting somewhere before those two got sent off. Oh aye.

The thick crater faced cunt can die in a fucking fire. He's a fucking charv idiot with no idea whatsoever how to manage a football club. How the fuck he's managed to exist in football this long I'll never know.

At least Terry Mac was funny.

Guest axel

Dunno why ben-nufc is getting so much grief like, he clearly stated that Carver is s****.

Yeah, but the "feeling sorry" part is utter rubbish.