John Carver

Guest neesy111

Newcastle United boss John Carver: "On a scale of one to 10, it's a minus 10. I can't accept it. I wish the players had as much determination and fight as I had. We can talk about systems and players but if we're not willing to compete, get your head onto the ball and risk getting an injury, you won't get anywhere.

"The referee made the right decisions. I spoke to Mike Williamson at half-time and had a few choice words. I thought he'd done that [got sent off] on purpose - it looks like he did. The ball was off the pitch - he had no need to make the challenge. He will miss two games now, is it an easy way out? I got Tim Krul to speak to Daryl Janmaat, I told him to stay calm and he didn't. The game had gone away from us. We can't keep shooting ourselves in the foot.

"We can't just keep saying next week will do - it has to happen now. Losing two players doesn't help. The next 24 hours is thinking time - we have to see who is available. We need to find a solution. I can talk all day and make excuses but I have no excuses today.

"It was a very animated dressing room at half time and even more so at full-time. I've asked everyone to have a think and we'll have an open discussion on Monday - it'll be interesting. "

FOAD

Guest Gino14

How can anyone stand to listen to that moron?  I'm surprised a player hasn't decked him yet tbh.

Newcastle United boss John Carver: "On a scale of one to 10, it's a minus 10. I can't accept it. I wish the players had as much determination and fight as I had. We can talk about systems and players but if we're not willing to compete, get your head onto the ball and risk getting an injury, you won't get anywhere.

"The referee made the right decisions. I spoke to Mike Williamson at half-time and had a few choice words. I thought he'd done that [got sent off] on purpose - it looks like he did. The ball was off the pitch - he had no need to make the challenge. He will miss two games now, is it an easy way out? I got Tim Krul to speak to Daryl Janmaat, I told him to stay calm and he didn't. The game had gone away from us. We can't keep shooting ourselves in the foot.

"We can't just keep saying next week will do - it has to happen now. Losing two players doesn't help. The next 24 hours is thinking time - we have to see who is available. We need to find a solution. I can talk all day and make excuses but I have no excuses today.

"It was a very animated dressing room at half time and even more so at full-time. I've asked everyone to have a think and we'll have an open discussion on Monday - it'll be interesting. "

:lol: :anguish:

:lol: :lol:  "Come on lads help us out here...anyone got any ideas?" 

Guest chopey

Monday !!! One of the worst performances by a Newcastle team ever and he gives them the day off

Janmaat speaks and certainly understands English perfectly doesnt he?

Undoubtedly the most out-of-his-depth person we've ever had in the manager seat during my time supporting the club. Can't manage, can't do the media, can't get the fans onside. So he's rubbish at literally 100% of the job.

Guest Gino14

He's got to be one of the biggest dickheads ever associated with the club.  If his IQ was any lower I wouldn't be convinced he could tie his own shoes.

He probably listens to music on his ipod when Carver talks to him.

Probably doesn't speak Cretin.

Guest Open_C

I imagine, based on his management skills displayed so far, that Carver was probably just in the huff and not talking to him specifically, sending messages through other people in the manner of a nine year old schoolgirl.

We got f***ing Mike Bassett managing our club :lol:

I'd take Dave Bassett at this point - and I think he might be dead.

Bertie Bassett would do a better job

Fucking cunt. :lol:

"I wish the players had as much determination and fight as I had. We can talk about systems and players but if we're not willing to compete, get your head onto the ball and risk getting an injury, you won't get anywhere."

:lol: what a shameless bellend he is.

Williamson is useless and it did look like he got himself sent off but hanging him out to dry in public like that is fairly staggering. At this stage we need everyone to be pulling in the same direction if we're to have any chance of getting any more points. Unreal.

He's got to be one of the biggest dickheads ever associated with the club.  If his IQ was any lower I wouldn't be convinced he could tie his own shoes.

Never mind tieing his shoe laces, I'd be surprised if he didn't require assistance to get his socks on the correct feet.