John Carver

Guest neesy111

I do adore our principle backroom boys in Stone Carver and in particular Woodman, great that the everyone involved in the team player coach manager whatever is so likeable :aww:

Totally agree mate  :iamatwat:

Someone's got him on video calling one of our fans a "f***ing c***", it's been put on Twitter.

Some of our fans are fucking cunts, just because they're Newcastle fans doesn't make them immune to being people with low IQs and with questionable views on life.

Someone's got him on video calling one of our fans a "f***ing c***", it's been put on Twitter.

Some of our fans are fucking cunts, just because they're Newcastle fans doesn't make them immune to being people with low IQs and with questionable views on life.

Entirely justifies a club official to call fans fucking cunts, in front of kids too. I see your point, he's totally spot on :anguish:

Apparently it was just some lad holding a Sack Pardew banner though. Without any offensive writing on it. Carver approached him.

Just going off Twitter mind, which could be misguided.

Shouldn't be saying that with little kids stood right there. Especially if you're representing  the club

Agree it's not on, but there's no 'family zone' at away ends, parents who take their kids to games know exactly what kind of foul language their kids are going to hear. I heard the word 'c***' shouted out more times than I care to remember at the game today.

Carver's only in the wrong for the fact he's done it in front of a kid, not for having a go back - loyalty should be commended, even if it is seerly misguided in this instance. Pardew gave him a job and he's not about to stab him in the back now. Even if he is a c***.

Shouldn't be saying that with little kids stood right there. Especially if you're representing  the club

Agree it's not on, but there's no 'family zone' at away ends, parents who take their kids to games know exactly what kind of foul language their kids are going to hear. I heard the word 'c***' shouted out more times than I care to remember at the game today.

Carver's only in the wrong for the fact he's done it in front of a kid, not for having a go back - loyalty should be commended, even if it is seerly misguided in this instance. Pardew gave him a job and he's not about to stab him in the back now. Even if he is a c***.

you are talking absolute, absolute shite