John Carver

Guest neesy111

Talking up the assets now as well - fucking hell he really is the boards wet dream isn't he?

I hope the cunt suffers a stroke.

Done everything but put a price tag on Janmaat.

"Ho boy we sure was lucky to get him for only £5 million. I sure hope no big clubs come looking to buy him for, say, £8 million..."

It's not just Janmaat, he's also been talking up how we might not be able to keep Cisse:

Cisse, the subject of interest the January’s transfer window, could attract more attention in the summer.

“I wanted him to stay and the club kept him,” said Carver. “But if he keeps scoring goals, we might have an issue.”

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/john-carver-reveals-why-newcastle-might-have-an-issue-with-in-form-papiss-cisse-1-7136757

It's not just Janmaat, he's also been talking up how we might not be able to keep Cisse:

Cisse, the subject of interest the January’s transfer window, could attract more attention in the summer.

“I wanted him to stay and the club kept him,” said Carver. “But if he keeps scoring goals, we might have an issue.”

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/john-carver-reveals-why-newcastle-might-have-an-issue-with-in-form-papiss-cisse-1-7136757

Fecks sake. Please stop. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Quick Papiss, you better stop doing what you're being paid to do!

If it wasnt for Cisse's goals we would be relegated /Ryder

Fucking hell, I'm starting to think that whenever Carver hears Robson's spirit advising him it's actually Pardew with one of these:

d213f4764414d0b0d9dc38c0b38f686a.jpg

:lol: Pardew rattling chains and telling Carver to sell Cisse and Janmaat.

Do any other clubs have their managers so blatantly shop their own players?

:lol: What would happen if Buck said Manny would make a great Yankee? Honestly. Can you even fucking imagine.

:lol: What would happen if Buck said Manny would make a great Yankee? Honestly. Can you even fucking imagine.

:lol: we'd burn down the warehouse

:lol: we'd burn down the warehouse

:lol: It's fucking ridiculous. I don't understand why these guys are allowed to run a team. It's obvious they don't give a shit about winning. For all that thought on the Premier League brand, you'd think they would be like "Compete or sell the fucking team."

Well, if anything they are reversing away from that stance having scrapped the rules which penalised managers for fielding weakened teams in the league (Holloway at Blackpool a few years prior springs to mind?). NUFC can therefore field a shit team for 38 matches a season which strives to avoid Europe with impunity. More if you include cups.

:lol: It's fucking ridiculous. I don't understand why these guys are allowed to run a team. It's obvious they don't give a shit about winning. For all that thought on the Premier League brand, you'd think they would be like "Compete or sell the fucking team."

They don't give a fuck man, we're the also rans.  We don't matter.

John Carver is happy to just be the head coach without any involvement in player transfers except for drumming up interest in our own ones then, just like Pardew before him. I am with those who are starting to hate Carver more than Pardew actually, at least the latter didn't pretend to love the club whilst killing it from the inside.

John Carver is happy to just be the head coach without any involvement in player transfers except for drumming up interest in our own ones then, just like Pardew before him. I am with those who are starting to hate Carver more than Pardew actually, at least the latter didn't pretend to love the club whilst killing it from the inside.

This.

same here. Hate both with a passion...

Guest firetotheworks

If he keeps scoring goals we might have an issue. :lol: What the fuck is the point of any of this shit.

"Uh oh, we're good. What do we do?"

"We pray"