John Carver

Guest neesy111

How come we have a player with a collapsed lung and is out for the season, yet we have a coach with a collapsed brain and he is allowed to continue?? 

*lick* Let me tell you, son.  Managing with a collapsed brain is the height of bravery, *lick*. Bob and Gary said so as they appeared to me in the bottom of a pint of Carlsberg.

Listen, it's quite obvious that it's enough that we stay up for Carver to be given the job, if I'm honest.

*lick* Let me tell you he'll have the post until he fails really miserably or snaps and walks. The job will then be given to someone below him like Stone, Woodman or Beardsley. None of them fill me with any anticipation at all. *lick*

It's more likely that they will put the tea lady in charge before they'd ever consider putting someone qualified in charge.

So hear me now when I tell you that sir Bobby told me all this in a recent dream I had. *lick* *gets tongue stuck in a wrinkle*

He would work well with Lee Charnley and Graham Carr and I think three heads are better than one with transfers. Anybody who has managed knows how much pressure is on the shoulders of one man making the decisions.

I remember in my days as Carlisle United manager and being told I had a budget of £60,000 for signing players. I wanted to sign Mick Tait from Oxford United and we eventually thrashed out a £59,950 fee!

Taity proved to be a good signing and we sold him to Hull for more than twice that price, but not every deal works out and it’s often the manager that takes the blame when they go wrong.

So for me, the system works well.

Die in a fire, you old cunt.

He would work well with Lee Charnley and Graham Carr and I think three heads are better than one with transfers. Anybody who has managed knows how much pressure is on the shoulders of one man making the decisions.

I remember in my days as Carlisle United manager and being told I had a budget of £60,000 for signing players. I wanted to sign Mick Tait from Oxford United and we eventually thrashed out a £59,950 fee!

Taity proved to be a good signing and we sold him to Hull for more than twice that price, but not every deal works out and it’s often the manager that takes the blame when they go wrong.

So for me, the system works well.

Die in a fire, you old c***.

So, in order to defend the current setup, he gives a personal example that actually doesn't support the current setup (he had full control of that transfer and it went well), but makes him look good.

He has defo got the gig, they are just trying to convince the vast majority of fans that he is the righ man now, while most fans if not all think he vastly under qualified for the role.  Carver will suit Ashley, happy to be in the job no matter what happens, wont rock the boat and will do as he is told, while Ashley creams the money of of United.

Carver ticks every box for Ashley.

He has defo got the gig, they are just trying to convince the vast majority of fans that he is the righ man now, while most fans if not all think he vastly under qualified for the role.  Carver will suit Ashley, happy to be in the job no matter what happens, wont rock the boat and will do as he is told, while Ashley creams the money of of United.

we're down under him like, no fucking question about it

we're down under him like, no f***ing question about it

I would think so aye, this constant stream of sound bites from players and ex players in the club pocket is rediculous. The are really pushing the idea,  he has got the gig.  Its now just a matter of turning the public opinion, which i dont think will happen.  I think every NUFC fan can see its rediculous to give Carver the job on a full time basis.

Its going to be hilarious in the summer.

I would think so aye, this constant stream of sound bites from players and ex players in the club pocket is rediculous. The are really pushing the idea,  he has got the gig.  Its now just a matter of turning the public opinion, which i dont think will happen.  I think every NUFC fan can see its rediculous to give Carver the job on a full time basis.

Imagine if he's responsible for integrating up to new players into the squad, all of whom will likely be new to the league, country and level :lol:

Imagine if he's responsible for integrating up to new players into the squad, all of whom will likely be new to the league, country and level :lol:

Its an awful thought Carver being given it full time.  Next season will be another massive car crash.

Its an awful thought Carver being given it full time.  Next season will be another massive car crash.

That was supposed to say ten new players, or whatever the latest line the chronicle is peddling.

Well it will serve them right if they give Carver the job.

I see Ameobi qualifies his support for Carver by saying "He’s been around for so long. Everybody is very used to him."  As if that is a good reason to give him the job.  Would also explain why things never get any better.

They say that Ashley has given Charnley full responsibility for appointing the new manager.  If that is true and Charnley then appoints Carver who fails, I wonder if that means Charnley's position would be at risk as well.

Well it will serve them right if they give Carver the job.

I see Ameobi qualifies his support for Carver by saying "He’s been around for so long. Everybody is very used to him."  As if that is a good reason to give him the job.  Would also explain why things never get any better.

They say that Ashley has given Charnley full responsibility for appointing the new manager.  If that is true and Charnley then appoints Carver who fails, I wonder if that means Charnley's position would be at risk as well.

If that's the qualifications needed for the job, give it to the fucking tea lady. She's been there for years. (Apologies if Ashley's already sacked her like).

Shite owner appoints shite chief exec appoints shite head coach who plays shite players

Shite players champion shite head coach who champions shite chief exec who champions shite owner

Rinse and repeat.

s**** owner appoints s**** chief exec appoints s**** head coach who plays s**** players

s**** players champion s**** head coach who champions s**** cheif exec who champions s**** owner

Rinse and repeat.