John Carver

Guest neesy111

It's absolute fucking nonsense about other managers not been able to do any better. The amount of times I've heard/read about Pardew "His hands are tied..." it's bollocks.

Nobody is forcing Carver to leave Abeid on the bench while Ryan Taylor starts in central midfield. Nobody is forcing him to tell his CBs to launch hoof balls to Ayzoe. It's fucking laughable.

You could put a f***ing ironing board on the dugout and tell it to manage the team and the results would be no worse.

:lol: Why did you pick an ironing board as the inanimate object?

Same IQ as Carver.

You could put a f***ing ironing board on the dugout and tell it to manage the team and the results would be no worse.

Same IQ as Carver.

:lol: But so does a pencil or a shoe.

Of course he thinks that, he thinks he is doing a good job and getting the best out of the squad sure. I'm surprised he hasn't turned on Pardew yet and talked shite about how he needs the summer to build his own team.

Arguing with a lad on FB because he agrees with the Rob Lee article that "no manager could do any better with the team" its absolute madness that people buy into this sort of thing, any half competent manager would have seen us with at least a couple more wins on the board.

By that logic a Manager has no influence over the result of his team. Ok then.

From nufc.com:

"Saturday's loss to Swansea City meant that Newcastle have been beaten in each of their last seven league outings - a feat not managed since in October 1977, when no less than ten successive games were lost.

Within that 1977 sequence however were three cup ties - one of which was won and the other drawn - meaning we actually only lost five in a row in all competitions then.

You know where this is going, don't you...

Defeat to Garry Monk's team meant that this current side is the first in our history to lose seven consecutive games in all competitions, surpassing a run of six reverses that was set during the 1936/37 season and equaled in both the 1963/64 and 1971/72 campaigns."

Same IQ as Carver.

:lol: But so does a pencil or a shoe.

Antithesis of Carver though, innit. Its face is entirely uncreased.

My stomach is a bit rough today, not sure I could handle 25 licks in 2 minutes.

Your lick rate's shit, get out.

Tried to see how many licks I could do in a minute and had to stop after 20 seconds. Brutal. Don't know how this cunt does it.

My stomach is a bit rough today, not sure I could handle 25 licks in 2 minutes.

Your lick rate's shit, get out.

Tried to see how many licks I could do in a minute and had to stop after 20 seconds. Brutal. Don't know how this cunt does it.

Watch his mouth when his tounge is not out. It honestly looks like his tounge is too big to fit in there.

I guess there are no more people in your local radio saying he needs the job full time?  :lol:

It would be interesting for some jornos to question the likes of Steve Howey and all who said that Carver would be a safe pair of hands to get us to the end of the season and there was zero chance we would go down. Hmmmm.

From nufc.com:

"Saturday's loss to Swansea City meant that Newcastle have been beaten in each of their last seven league outings - a feat not managed since in October 1977, when no less than ten successive games were lost.

Within that 1977 sequence however were three cup ties - one of which was won and the other drawn - meaning we actually only lost five in a row in all competitions then.

You know where this is going, don't you...

Defeat to Garry Monk's team meant that this current side is the first in our history to lose seven consecutive games in all competitions, surpassing a run of six reverses that was set during the 1936/37 season and equaled in both the 1963/64 and 1971/72 campaigns."

Congratulations John. You're a record breaker.

We've seen from yesterday how easy it is to rile up these numpty managers by asking simple questions that require them to elaborate on their victimization and ludicrous claims, when Nigel Pearson threw a fit. We need at least one journalist to ask a real freaking question to Carver and see how he reacts to being held accountable for his own actions and words.

Guest Roger Kint

Ryder told some bloke in his live chat the other day he would pull up Carver on his shit about 7th, the squad being big enough etc. Am guessing he didnt, obviously too busy half raising his hand considering the Klopp question :lol:

Its sad when theres more fans kicking off at Cisse being injured than the guff he comes out with. Pretty sure the Chronic covered this ages ago.

Guest Gino14

Less than 0.4 points per game and this man still thinks he should get the job.  Imagine a whole season, we'd get 17 points.