John Carver

Guest neesy111

I'm tempted to get a ticket near the dugout and then abuse the c*** so he calls me. Then ring the chronicle and emphasise what a massive c*** he is.

Thought exactly the same t'other day. I'd abuse him all game, wait for him to bite back then beat him up.

:lol:

The lad on Twitter is the type who gets his photos with the players and gets his replica shirt signed so don't hope for anything other than him sucking Carvers cock in that embarrassing paper on Saturday.

As a thought, if whatever he's had to say to this woman and to the others on Friday is so inspirational maybe he should share it via the press so we all know everything is going to be ok.

Maybe he's told her he's losing on purpose to highlight to big Mike the need to get a better manager and better players. We can but dream.

Guest Roger Kint

Of course, it’s a bit of PR for a club who have often had a frosty relationship with some sections of fans.

Ironically, Newcastle have been slaughtered for not communicating with their fanbase down the years.

Here the club are actively communicating with fans who feel they’ve been wronged so maybe a bit of give and take should be on offer.

:lol: Aye lets all forgive the club immediately Lee, clearly they are doing their best to right the wrongs

Being inspired by Carver  :lol: :lol:

The only people he could inspire is the drunks that hang around the Sainsbury's in town...inspire them to drink more.

There's some thick none alcholic f***ers out there that lap it up though.

The All Newcastle Untied FC Fans page on Facebook shared the Chronicle atricle. The title of the post was "Atleast he went out his way and phone the lady which you can respect him for that, worth a read tho."

I thought that was bad til I read one of the comments:

Just a top notch Geordie who only wants to get best out of his team #teamcarvertruegeordie

It's alreet lads he's a Geordie, he's doing his best, all is forgiven.

Being inspired by Carver  :lol: :lol:

The only people he could inspire is the drunks that hang around the Sainsbury's in town...inspire them to drink more.

There's some thick none alcholic f***ers out there that lap it up though.

The All Newcastle Untied FC Fans page on Facebook shared the Chronicle atricle. The title of the post was "Atleast he went out his way and phone the lady which you can respect him for that, worth a read tho."

I thought that was bad til I read one of the comments:

Just a top notch Geordie who only wants to get best out of his team #teamcarvertruegeordie

It's alreet lads he's a Geordie, he's doing his best, all is forgiven.

I think they are Ashley's internet spooks.