John Carver

Guest neesy111

If the fans who've accepted this invitation had any balls, they wouldn't have been in the stadium in the first place - never mind playing their part in this crack-papering attempt at PR.

Guest Gino14

This can all spectacularly backfire as well lets not forget.  Get a result of any kind of Saturday and it papers over a few cracks.  Lose as we are likely to do and it'll be "Why is he faffing on showing fans around when he needs to get the team to win?"  And I believe that view will be spot on, because it's what I'm already thinking.  He's doing a rubbish job anyway, the last thing he needs is more distractions and the only way to help the situation is to win some games, not show a few fans around.  What a load of crap.

So desperate all this. Let's hope they don't u turn like Karen. I wonder what she was promised?

A treasure hunt in one of his face creases perhaps.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/9_ZpGFdZybc/0.jpg

Guest chopey

I see Carver met McLaren the other day and according to him, McLaren said he was doing a fantastic job and dealing with the pressure really well

So desperate all this. Let's hope they don't u turn like Karen. I wonder what she was promised?

:lol: 'Karen can you see the bottom yet?'

'No'

'Cut the rope'

if ashleyout have any sense they'll pay for one of their people to sit as near to the dugout as possible in the next home game with some decent quality listening gear, record the entire match and everything carver says, then publish it

We don't have to work hard to get under his skin. I went to a Blackburn game in the season they were relegated and their fans chanted 'Kean out, Venky's out' constantly. It was brilliant and ridiculously simple.

Carver is even worse than Steve Kean and he was a complete looper

Guest reefatoon

Really starting to piss me off now how he thinks he is anywhere near good enough to manage us.  The prick is completely delusional, and so far out of his depth it's fucking scary. The club better put this twat down in the summer and I never want to hear from him again the hopeless bastard. He honestly pisses me off more than Pardew, and that's a mammoth task to manage that. Carver fuck off you useless walnut faced bastard.

And while rumours of Perez and ex-England boss Steve McClaren

Top work, Lee, keep flying the flag for window lickers everywhere.

“That was with our better players in the team. We have had a great run and then this dip. So as far as I am concerned I want the opportunity.

The 'dip' only started when he took over.  'We were doing alright but everything turned to shit as soon as I took over.  Gissa job.'

ohn Carver has insisted that he is still in “pole position” to net the Newcastle United head coach job - despite emerging talk from Spain linking the Magpies with Rayo Vallecano’s Paco Jemez.

Carver would like the opportunity to be judged properly after having a full pre-season with the players and his staff.

And while rumours of Perez and ex-England boss Steve McClaren,

:lol: Seriously, does anybody proofread that newspaper?

Guest reefatoon

If this muppet is even kept on as a coach it would be a disgrace.  Just do us all a favour and jettison him into the sun.

Guest Roger Kint

And while rumours of Perez and ex-England boss Steve McClaren

Top work, Lee, keep flying the flag for window lickers everywhere.

“That was with our better players in the team. We have had a great run and then this dip. So as far as I am concerned I want the opportunity.

The 'dip' only started when he took over.  'We were doing alright but everything turned to shit as soon as I took over.  Gissa job.'

:lol: A dip? Thats like saying the Grand Canyon is a pothole you fucktard

:lol: 'Karen can you see the bottom yet?'

'No'

'Cut the rope'

:lol:

Guest reefatoon

I really wish I hadn't read that article, it's wrecked my day. Sitting here livid now. I'd just laugh it off any other time, but it's terrifying to think this could actually happen with our imbeciles in charge. You can just see him slurping this s*** out to them and the idiots believing everything he says.  I think there needs to be some Carver out chants non stop too, make the idiot know exactly what we think.  Fuming!

I get the impression that he feels that the more he speaks to the media, the more it legitimises his position as a manager. The only explanation I have for the amount of guff he speaks.

The only way for him to be in pole position is if there are no other contestants.

Unless he's talking about pole dancing. The pole would most likely get stuck in a wrinkle, causing a spin to have a devastating effect and then the pole would break from his weight.

Guest Roger Kint

The only way for him to be in pole position is if there are no other contestants.

Unless he's talking about pole dancing. The pole would most likely get stuck in a wrinkle, causing a spin to have a devastating effect and then the pole would break from his weight.

The only pole he will be on is Ryders the lovestruck wanker