John Carver

Guest neesy111

Simon Bird on twitter:

1/2 Half an hour pressa with John Carver. #nufc form may be dreadful, but he does care deeply about the club and the job he's doing.

2/2 Carver: Fans may or rmay not think he's the answer, but he's been at #nufc through good and bad. Behind the job title is a sound bloke.

Those thoughts apply to a lot of people working at #nufc doing a professional job, wishing they could change the hand Mike Ashley deals them

ah thats okay then, cheers.

Feel much better.

Simon Bird on twitter:

1/2 Half an hour pressa with John Carver. #nufc form may be dreadful, but he does care deeply about the club and the job he's doing.

2/2 Carver: Fans may or rmay not think he's the answer, but he's been at #nufc through good and bad. Behind the job title is a sound bloke.

Those thoughts apply to a lot of people working at #nufc doing a professional job, wishing they could change the hand Mike Ashley deals them

Feel much better.

I don't know what everyone was moaning about now, reading that I fully back Carver for the job!

I love all the "but he cares!" "he means well!" defence the club is mounting for Carver. Somebody on here put it very eloquently (forgot who): I deeply care and love my girlfriend, but if I were to perform open hearth surgery to save her life, I'd still butcher her.

He's just incompetent, good intentions don't make up for incompetence.

Simon Bird on twitter:

Which one of you is Simon Bird?

Just had a lovely Twitter debate with Douglas about how pathetic the local press are. What a clown man. Imagine being in charge of Ryder and being happy with the shite he puts out.

Douglas can't handle criticism. Really shouldn't be a journalist.

I despise this useless, ugly cunt now.

'They're in a privileged area where they can see what is going on'

Aye, John.  I'd be honoured to sit within 5 yards of your clueless mug listening in to all of you and Stoney's 'musings'.

One of the fans speech :anguish:

Erm, so why speak to these two lads on a one to one basis...when he could set the record straight for the other thousands of newcastle fans who have the same questions.  All he has to do is just speak about what his plans were in that interview.

One of the fans speech :anguish:

Erm, so why speak to these two lads on a one to one basis...when he could set the record straight for the other thousands of newcastle fans who have the same questions.  All he has to do is just speak about what his plans were in that interview.

He's hoping that by letting them watch a bit of training and meeting a few players that they'll not say anything else on the matter and it'll look like he's won them round.

Just had a lovely Twitter debate with Douglas about how pathetic the local press are. What a clown man. Imagine being in charge of Ryder and being happy with the s**** he puts out.

Isnt Ryder in charge of Douglas?

Just had a lovely Twitter debate with Douglas about how pathetic the local press are. What a clown man. Imagine being in charge of Ryder and being happy with the s**** he puts out.

Isnt Ryder in charge of Douglas?

Don't think so. Ryder is chief sports writer and Douglas is Newcastle Unitee Editor apparently.