John Carver

Guest neesy111

Jesus fucking christ those statements, laughing hysterically at them :lol:

He's lost 1000 games in a row but it's alright. Two lads in a white van think he's got what it takes.

Guest Gino14

I don't think that's PR guff to be fair.  No PR person worth anything would tell someone to be that stupid.  That's all Carver.

That white van man tale is the absolute worst thing ever uttered. So incredibly infuriating and enraging. I really hate all this nonsense, and am just absolutely sick of it. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP.

PR guff probably, courtesy of Keith Bishop!

It's appealing to the lowest denominator basically. Appeal to the thick masses by throwing crap geordie youngsters on the pitch in the 90th minute to soften the blow of your own incompetence.

And this interview is after losing all the games. After.

:lol: Right?! :lol: This fucking guy.

"If you don't give me millions to spend, you're not going to have me around!"

:lol:

Ripe for a "if you can't handle me at my worst..." facebook type shitquote thing.

:lol:

I think we're going to be doing well to stop Real from coming in and pinching him in the summer. He's clearly up there as one of the best in the business, he has few peers.

Guest reefatoon

I need to stop reading what he has to say, its pissing me right off everytime. The bloke is a mentalist. Imagine the uproar if they left this talentless no hoper in charge. He needs to pull his wrinkly head out of his arse and look at the horrendous state he has managed to put us in. No other manager could do better, for fucks sake, idiotic ramblings from a serial failure.

I need to stop reading what he has to say, its pissing me right off everytime. The bloke is a mentalist. Imagine the uproar if they left this talentless no hoper in charge. He needs to pull his wrinkly head out of his arse and look at the horrendous state he has managed to put us in. No other manager could do better, for f***s sake, idiotic ramblings from a serial failure.

Sadly, I don't think it would be much of an uproar. It would blow over and the usual "he's a Geordie, he loves the club, let's get behind him blah blah blah" would gain a foothold.

Guest ElCid

I need to stop reading what he has to say, its pissing me right off everytime. The bloke is a mentalist. Imagine the uproar if they left this talentless no hoper in charge. He needs to pull his wrinkly head out of his arse and look at the horrendous state he has managed to put us in. No other manager could do better, for f***s sake, idiotic ramblings from a serial failure.

Sadly, I don't think it would be much of an uproar. It would blow over and the usual "he's a Geordie, he loves the club, let's get behind him blah blah blah" would gain a foothold.

If Carver got the job you will be lucky to get 30,000 next year- he is the one reason I think would be the straw that broke the camel's back.

So he honestly thinks a Mourinho or any of the other top managers wouldn't have been able to implement some kind of tactics or anything to get more points than 2 or whatever he's gotten so far? I mean, wtf?

So he honestly thinks a Mourinho or any of the other top managers wouldn't have been able to implement some kind of tactics or anything to get more points than 2 or whatever he's gotten so far? I mean, wtf?

Sod Mourinho, Alan Pardew did better with the same set of players.  He hasn't got a particularly daunting task, the squad is thin but not devoid of talent, any manager worth their salt would be able to bring in a better points total than Carver.  I would wager that you could pick any manager from any of the other 91 league clubs and they'd do better than him.