Andy Gray Sacked by Sky; Richard Keys resigns - join TalkSport

Anderson

anyone listening? missed 1st 10mins but so far they have taken no public calls just ex players

I was going to but my radio has a quality control feature on it

If the tuning ever goes near Talksport it self distructs

anyone listening? missed 1st 10mins but so far they have taken no public calls just ex players

I was going to but my radio has a quality control feature on it

If the tuning ever goes near Talksport it self distructs

This adds to the danger of driving in the morning with the alcohol fumes and idiot vibes coming through the radio from Brazil & Irani.

Mike Parry is doing 606 on Saturday with Robbie Savage - should be worth tuning in for. Hope the BBC find a regular slot for Porky as he was the only decent thing on Talksport along with H&J.

I never like to do that sly thing of quoting someones post & asking for someone to be banned but this poster thinks Mike Parry was decent on Talksport. Needs a week off imo.

So long as you realise that Porky just portrays a comedy character and isn't expressing his own personal views, he is funny enough to listen to.

Him and Alan Brazil used to be a canny breakfast show.

The only way in which i could imagine Alan Brazil making a positive contribution to breakfast in any way shape or form would be if a family of hungry lions were tucking into his lifeless, bloated corpse. Early in the day.

His constant references to people at *insert name of wanky corporate body here* "really looking after us" the night before / slavering about expensive golf courses he's played at / witless fellating of the City and all it stands for when they get that shitheap from Barclays Capital on to do the financial news / persistent belief that calling Ronnie Irani "Chicken" is amusing all make me want to pull my fucking ears off.

Ronnie Irani - I would say he's the most desperately unintelligent person I've ever heard on the radio, but Darren Gough makes him look like Stephen Fry by comparison.

Or this gem.

Alan Brazil: "I was sad to hear yesterday about the death of Inspector Morse, TV's John Shaw."

Mike Parry: "John Thaw, Alan."

Alan Brazil: "Do you know, I've been doing that all morning. John, if you're listening, sorry mate."

Or this gem.

Alan Brazil: "I was sad to hear yesterday about the death of Inspector Morse, TV's John Shaw."

Alan Brazil: "Do you know, I've been doing that all morning. John, if you're listening, sorry mate."

:lol: :lol:

Or this gem.

Thats is belta.

Reminds me of when Donna Air asked the Corrs "So, where did you all meet?"

Or this gem.

:lol: :lol: :lol: What a cunt.

More from Brazil:

'Our talking point this morning is George Best, his liver transplant and the booze culture in football. Don’t forget, the best caller wins a crate of John Smith’s.' [8]

'One moment I'm playing football and the next – whack – I wake up in hospital unconscious.'[8]

'He held his head in his hands as it flashed past the post.' [9]

'The tackles are coming in thick and thin'.[9]

'Roy Keane, his face punches the air...' [9]

"The man is United – cut him and he bleeds red". His evaluation on Sir Alex Ferguson.[11]

Or this gem.

:lol: That's incredible.

Guest Stephen927

Keys making the age old comment that "Geordies would rather lose 5-4 than win 1-0".

Aye, I gave Talksport a chance, turned it off now.