MLS

Kaizero

:thup: Just bought a Timbers shirt last week.

Looks like there's going to be some changes to the DP rules soon, probably an additional slot. From the sounds of it there's a few bigger moves lined up this summer.

Looks like there's going to be some changes to the DP rules soon, probably an additional slot. From the sounds of it there's a few bigger moves lined up this summer.

Any names?

Any names?

Tevez wants to come according to Wahl, but his contract runs one more year so I'm assuming he'll wait it out. Samba. Xavi, and Juan Vargas have been mentioned. Twellman teased 'big signings' but didn't mention any names.

Any names?

Tevez wants to come according to Wahl, but his contract runs one more year so I'm assuming he'll wait it out. Samba. Xavi, and Juan Vargas have been mentioned. Twellman teased 'big signings' but didn't mention any names.

Twellman's usually solid with his ITK, so I do expect something to come of it. Chicharito to OCFC keeps coming up.

At least there was a big crowd in...

Your best bet for a slightly less s*** standard of football is probably Seattle. New England plays a decent game as well.

I haven't been following as much this season so I'm not sure who's looking the best.

We've looked fantastic this season, miles better than watching Newcastle. Portland/Seattle/Vancouver have been decent as well from what I've seen.

Portland are really nice to watch, most passes in th league on average I think. Draw so much though.

Any names?

Twellman's usually solid with his ITK, so I do expect something to come of it. Chicharito to OCFC keeps coming up.

I did read from Wahl that Chicharito wants to go to big European club but wouldn't rule out MLS if he was stuck with mid-size clubs. Would be nice.

Orlando City may be a kind of awful MLS team in terms of results at the moment. But ill say our style of play, movement and passing is quite wonderful to watch at times. No killer instinct in the final 3rd - which if we had a decent striker we'd destroy some teams. Anyway looking forward to seeing us play decently well and positive and I'm prepared for a loss.

Such is sporting life currently.

It is. It fucking is. What a Match. Played like we're capable of finally.

There's a lot of young, promising, attacking talent in that squad. Larin, Ceren, Rivas, Molino, hell even Shea.

• 1 month later...

Those Drogba/Podolski rumors to Orlando the other week were a bit mad...I would have loved Drogba here as some some sort of mentor to Larin. We're doing quite well to be honest, Eastern Conference is really shit when you compare to the Western Conference but for a first year MLS team I think we look pretty good. I really wish we could have had Kevin Molino all season.

f*** happened the other day Kanji? Riveros scored 3 PKs?

Rivas* and yes, the Open Cup - was a mad f***ing game to say the least :lol:

Aye Rivas :lol: Been unable to watch anymore Orlando City since the opener. Didn't the other team score a penalty as well? Crazy, with four penalties in a game.