MLS

Kaizero

On 14/01/2023 at 18:56, Stifler said:

Every MLS game live on TV (plus cup games in the USA) for $99/£81, or €79/£65 if you have an Apple TV+ subscription for the season. Absolute bargain to be honest.

Free subscription in tomorrow's T-Mobile Tuesday if you're on T-Mobile in the states.

On 20/02/2023 at 11:51, stlouismag said:

Free subscription in tomorrow's T-Mobile Tuesday if you're on T-Mobile in the states.

Bump just because today is the day.

Also, got season tickets for St Louis City so am kinda stupid excited about that. Club has a thoughtful plan (which may well crash and burn on the pitch), loads of community involvement already, and the stadium is gorgeous. 

Orlando is city center-ish. Not exactly the best part of downtown but close walk from the core and a block and half or two from the arena where the magic play. 

orlando need a new badge, it’s so fucking clip art compared to the other clubs in mls. 

On 20/02/2023 at 12:51, stlouismag said:

What's the coverage like? Do they have panelists and pundits? Felt the ESPN coverage could be a bit sterile at times(just the game was shown, highlights shown to music, no halftime analysis). 

I think Taylor Twellman is off ESPN now. Gonna miss him and Darke together. They made MLS games feel like a big deal. 

1 minute ago, Astroblack said:

What's the coverage like? Do they have panelists and pundits? Felt the ESPN coverage could be a bit sterile at times(just the game was shown, highlights shown to music, no halftime analysis). 

I think Taylor Twellman is off ESPN now. Gonna miss him and Darke together. They made MLS games feel like a big deal. 

No one knows yet. It’s Apple’s 1st step into football.

2 hours ago, Astroblack said:

Match Analysts: Twellman, who recently announced he was leaving ESPN after nearly 13 years; Maurice Edu; Lori Lindsey, Danielle Slaton, Kyndra de St. Aubin; Marcelo Balboa; and Sebastian Le Toux.

Studio Analysts: Sacha Kljestan, Bradley Wright-Phillips, Diego Valeri.

Studio Hosts: Liam McHugh, Jillian Sakovits, Tony Cherchi (McHugh’s role on TNT’s NHL coverage will not be impacted, said sources).

Play-By-Play Announcers: Max Bretos, Steve Cangialosi, Jake Zivin, Pablo Ramírez, and Frederic Lord.

Unreasonably annoyed by the Apple TV screen transition after replays. It’s a half second of a completely black screen with mls logo in the middle. No transparency at all. Takes up the whole screen. Feels very jarring. 

On 22/02/2023 at 19:15, arnonel said:

Purchased season pass.

Going to support Atlanta I think.

Few reasons. Miggy and Eales connection. Big fan of Almada. Great little player.

Amazing fans/support 

Almada was so good!

I was all geared up to try to get back into MLS this season, even though my local team (quakes) has been shit for twenty years. Then I see they paywalled it, jeeeeesus. As if I'm going to pay monthly for it like the MLB for as Mickey mouse league, get to fuck man.