MLS

Kaizero

Dempsey even said last year his ultimate goal was to play in the Champions League. Doesn't make much sense to me, there should've at least been a loan option to a European team, then he could come back after the World Cup. I know MLS wants to keep American players, but we also need them moving to Europe for the national team, which is more important to me.

Quite a large portion of this week's World Football Phone-In centred around the Dempsey move and US football as a whole. Recommend any of you regulars in here to give it a download. :thup:

Quite a large portion of this week's World Football Phone-In centred around the Dempsey move and US football as a whole. Recommend any of you regulars in here to give it a download. :thup:

:thup: Good discussion, thanks for the heads-up.

Reading a lot of articles this morning, still trying to make up my mind on this move. I won't be shocked if Dempsey ends-up on loan at a European club over the winter, ala Donovan at Everton. In fact I'd put money on Everton being the club he plays for.

:thup: Good discussion, thanks for the heads-up.

Is that a podcast or something? I've been in search of good football related stuff to listen to in order to get through the summer.

Yeah it's a pod, free download through iTunes.

I really like Men in Blazers on Grantland, been listening to them for a couple years. I find you either love 'em or hate 'em though.