MLS

Kaizero

Bradley Wright Phillips is a goal machine in MLS. That is all.

Join Angel into the history books as a player who takes the piss out of the MLS.

I'm still waiting for Defoe to wash this league up this season singlehandedly. He's done well so far :)

TFC! TFC!

Guest ThievingMagpie

MLS have signed a fancy agreement with Fox Sports 1 & ESPN for the next 8 years. Including MLS on WATCHESPN.

It's more than what NBC paid for the Premier League, granted the Premier League will probably get a $100m+ deal in a few years given how the numbers absolutely exploded this season vs when they were on Fox.

Apparently Univision will also be having an English audio option for those who cannot understand Spanish for the Friday night games, which is fantastic. I think the contract this time around is probably the best the MLS/US Soccer could have ever hoped for and I hope they do well with it, having a designated night for games will do wonders for exposure. I absolutely despise Fox though and the idea of them potentially (well, let's be real, inevitably) having Gus Johnson calling more football matches sends shudders down my spine. I am absolutely worried about how they will completely and utterly fuck with the Bundesliga games when the Bundesliga starts being covered on Fox, at least it's better than GolTV but that's not saying much.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/13/ynuge4ez.jpg

Another look. Love it man. Simple and clean. Can't wait for Adidas kits next season too.

Why a lion?

They always pay their debts.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/13/ynuge4ez.jpg

Another look. Love it man. Simple and clean. Can't wait for Adidas kits next season too.

Why a lion?

It isn't obvious?

"Remaining as the central focal point of the logo, is the Lion, indicating strength and pride. The King of the Jungle reflects Orlando City’s successful tenure in USL PRO and reluctance to shy away from an opponent."

:lol: